Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Tristan (bluebunboi)

LF: Tristan (bluebunboi)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
furrynsfwlooking for
81 Posts 19 Posters 9.1k Views 57 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    cofficola
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    update: I found the models creator I think, https://x.com/bom39_twit

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ResuR
      ResuR
      Resu
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      bump for booby boy

      Need helping handz!!! :33

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • backlogfrogB
        backlogfrogB
        backlogfrog
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        almost positive this is a private model, so you'd have it find it and rip it

        ResuR C 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • backlogfrogB backlogfrog

          almost positive this is a private model, so you'd have it find it and rip it

          ResuR
          ResuR
          Resu
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @backlogfrog well, let’s keep bumpin’

          Need helping handz!!! :33

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • backlogfrogB backlogfrog

            almost positive this is a private model, so you'd have it find it and rip it

            C
            C
            cofficola
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @backlogfrog hopes are high. doesn't matter if it doesn't show up, i'll stay determined for a while.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ResuR
              ResuR
              Resu
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @cofficola bump

              Need helping handz!!! :33

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • shadow_stickS
                shadow_stickS
                shadow_stick
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @cofficola You can send him a message and tell him to give me your model so that I can make a work of art, maybe you will get results, but I don't think he will give you his model just like that.

                {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

                When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • lollermsparkoL
                  lollermsparkoL
                  lollermsparko
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  I'll place this on Watch. I'm interested.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResuR
                    ResuR
                    Resu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    bumpers

                    Need helping handz!!! :33

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ResuR
                      ResuR
                      Resu
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      bompf

                      Need helping handz!!! :33

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C cofficola

                        Tried searching around for it online, haven't found much. Their Twitter

                        T-1000T
                        T-1000T
                        T-1000
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @cofficola Looks like we have a new target to search for. If I thought PeanutButter was rarer than I'm in for a rough time.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T-1000T
                          T-1000T
                          T-1000
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @CrystalWaters34 What do you know about this character/model. If anything have you had a chance to contact the person who's made it, bom39. This individual also made a model of PB for theycallhimcake. I've asked him about it and he doesn't have the files for PB, so I'm hoping if he still has them for Tristan.

                          CrystalWaters34C 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • T-1000T T-1000

                            @CrystalWaters34 What do you know about this character/model. If anything have you had a chance to contact the person who's made it, bom39. This individual also made a model of PB for theycallhimcake. I've asked him about it and he doesn't have the files for PB, so I'm hoping if he still has them for Tristan.

                            CrystalWaters34C
                            CrystalWaters34C
                            CrystalWaters34
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @T-1000 No, I'm just bumping.

                            T-1000T 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

                              @T-1000 No, I'm just bumping.

                              T-1000T
                              T-1000T
                              T-1000
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @CrystalWaters34 I've seen this model before. As I stated earlier I contacted bom39 for PB and he doesn't have the files and gave them to tchc himself which is a separate rabbit hole. I have high hopes he might have them for Tristan if he's the creator.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • CrystalWaters34C
                                CrystalWaters34C
                                CrystalWaters34
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

                                  @T-1000 No, I'm just bumping.

                                  T-1000T
                                  T-1000T
                                  T-1000
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @CrystalWaters34 Your post was deleted, what did it say?

                                  CrystalWaters34C 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • T-1000T T-1000

                                    @CrystalWaters34 Your post was deleted, what did it say?

                                    CrystalWaters34C
                                    CrystalWaters34C
                                    CrystalWaters34
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @T-1000 Nothing important, I posted on the wrong one.

                                    T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

                                      @T-1000 Nothing important, I posted on the wrong one.

                                      T-1000T
                                      T-1000T
                                      T-1000
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @CrystalWaters34 Right... Where did you first see this character by the way, how'd you find out about him?

                                      CrystalWaters34C 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • T-1000T T-1000

                                        @CrystalWaters34 Right... Where did you first see this character by the way, how'd you find out about him?

                                        CrystalWaters34C
                                        CrystalWaters34C
                                        CrystalWaters34
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        @T-1000 This thread? Why are you asking me so many questions?

                                        T-1000T 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

                                          @T-1000 This thread? Why are you asking me so many questions?

                                          T-1000T
                                          T-1000T
                                          T-1000
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          @CrystalWaters34 Judgement Day may have been postponed but the battle for tomorrow has begun...

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular