LF: BLENDER HELP NEEDED (RESIZE HAIR)
-
HAIR

I recently bought this hair and I was wondering if someone would be available or able to sculpt and size it into chocolat head. I have a bunch of items I am willing to give out if you're wanting something in return, such as makeups, hairs, clothes, and more.Trading items:
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

there's more items! items will be given privately not publicly -
T theyadoreyuki referenced this topic on
-
bumpy
-
I can help, if you still need it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login