Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. 【ギミック付3D武器モデル】白鯨 White Whale

【ギミック付3D武器モデル】白鯨 White Whale

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
boothweaponbooth assetbooth assetsweapons
7 Posts 4 Posters 2.2k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E
    E
    ermwhatthesigmaa
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Booth Link
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

    Looking for Full Set

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • AXINGA
      AXINGA
      AXING
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I got it from elsewhere. It seems to have some problems on Avtars, I don't know how to fix it.
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      S NobobyN 2 Replies Last reply
      3
      • AXINGA AXING

        I got it from elsewhere. It seems to have some problems on Avtars, I don't know how to fix it.
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        S
        S
        shadowwolver2500
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @AXING I tried out the package and it works fine for me

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AXINGA AXING

          I got it from elsewhere. It seems to have some problems on Avtars, I don't know how to fix it.
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          NobobyN
          NobobyN
          Noboby
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @AXING but of course, this asset have some missing animations on animator, and some animations was recorded wrong, missing some positions and particles, I fixed it to me xD

          AXINGA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • NobobyN Noboby

            @AXING but of course, this asset have some missing animations on animator, and some animations was recorded wrong, missing some positions and particles, I fixed it to me xD

            AXINGA
            AXINGA
            AXING
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Noboby said in 【ギミック付3D武器モデル】白鯨 White Whale:

            @AXING but of course, this asset have some missing animations on animator, and some animations was recorded wrong, missing some positions and particles, I fixed it to me xD

            Can you share it with me? I really need it. Thanks

            NobobyN 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • AXINGA AXING

              @Noboby said in 【ギミック付3D武器モデル】白鯨 White Whale:

              @AXING but of course, this asset have some missing animations on animator, and some animations was recorded wrong, missing some positions and particles, I fixed it to me xD

              Can you share it with me? I really need it. Thanks

              NobobyN
              NobobyN
              Noboby
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @AXING okay, I send it later to you.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • NobobyN
                NobobyN
                Noboby
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @AXING [register or login to view this hidden content] Sorry too because I translated the menu to English xD

                1 Reply Last reply
                3

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular