Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Scripts & Tools
  5. Please help me ripping my avatar / Unity files have been deleted

Please help me ripping my avatar / Unity files have been deleted

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Scripts & Tools
ripping
2 Posts 2 Posters 371 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    ssssEeexx
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    8c282b85-c5c5-43c6-b414-05f0d831bf92-image.png

    This is the avatar I uploaded, but I would like you to rip the avatar because the unity file has disappeared.

    This is the avatar I uploaded, but since the unity file disappeared, I would like you to rip the avatar.

    df06a81b-1499-4a8a-beb0-0446b18314da-image.png
    d1b95070-35ee-4f37-815b-6728674531f4-image.png

    I tried ripping it today to download it somehow, but the shader keeps getting broken when I rip it. I don't know how to fix this.

    Please rip me whenever you want

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a4e6a2e0-6148-4c7a-8feb-b13c70f1680d

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • U
      U
      unused1
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      have you tried installing the lil toon shader? and using FACs, i can have a look for you, when I get home.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular