Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Yumizumii personal avis.

LF: Yumizumii personal avis.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
avatarlooking forpersonalprivaterip
40 Posts 14 Posters 2.0k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • junamwahJ
    junamwahJ
    junamwah
    wrote on last edited by
    #31

    BUMP

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • junamwahJ junamwah

      @CvtieMeiMei you literally have ripped avatars before. you are not special

      HuniiBunnH
      HuniiBunnH
      HuniiBunn
      wrote on last edited by
      #32

      @junamwah Never said that I was "special"--and I have not 'ripped' personal avatars.

      junamwahJ 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • HuniiBunnH HuniiBunn

        @junamwah Never said that I was "special"--and I have not 'ripped' personal avatars.

        junamwahJ
        junamwahJ
        junamwah
        wrote on last edited by
        #33

        @CvtieMeiMei personal or not, it is still insanely hypocritical to say that considering the fact you still rip avatars. you also have a huge following and are very well known, that's kinda f'ed up.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HuniiBunnH HuniiBunn

          @junamwah Never said that I was "special"--and I have not 'ripped' personal avatars.

          junamwahJ
          junamwahJ
          junamwah
          wrote on last edited by
          #34

          @CvtieMeiMei you probably even ripped some of the assets you used to make yumizumii's model

          HuniiBunnH 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • junamwahJ
            junamwahJ
            junamwah
            wrote on last edited by
            #35

            anyways bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • junamwahJ junamwah

              @CvtieMeiMei you probably even ripped some of the assets you used to make yumizumii's model

              HuniiBunnH
              HuniiBunnH
              HuniiBunn
              wrote on last edited by
              #36

              @junamwah Nope, those were all paid for. Don't assume things you don't know about.

              junamwahJ 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HuniiBunnH HuniiBunn

                @junamwah Nope, those were all paid for. Don't assume things you don't know about.

                junamwahJ
                junamwahJ
                junamwah
                wrote on last edited by
                #37

                @CvtieMeiMei that's why i said "probably." don't forget you have a very big following, and some of your supporters are against ripping as a whole.

                HuniiBunnH 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • junamwahJ junamwah

                  @CvtieMeiMei that's why i said "probably." don't forget you have a very big following, and some of your supporters are against ripping as a whole.

                  HuniiBunnH
                  HuniiBunnH
                  HuniiBunn
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #38

                  @junamwah Yes, I know--I'm not ripping/getting avatars and assets for "free" anymore.
                  I was only doing it because I was broke and hand no money at the time so, I thought it was okay to get some assets for free and then pay for them later on when I finally got the money to buy them.
                  But I realized and was also told that it was wrong of me to do that--so I've stopped and haven't done that in a long while.
                  You guys can try and rip the custom avatar above, I honestly don't care anymore--I can't stop you all from doing so.
                  And if you guys do get it, I hope you enjoy it!
                  (I'm done fighting about this tbh.)

                  I hope that you all have a great rest of your day. ❤ No hard feelings, I hope~

                  junamwahJ 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HuniiBunnH HuniiBunn

                    @junamwah Yes, I know--I'm not ripping/getting avatars and assets for "free" anymore.
                    I was only doing it because I was broke and hand no money at the time so, I thought it was okay to get some assets for free and then pay for them later on when I finally got the money to buy them.
                    But I realized and was also told that it was wrong of me to do that--so I've stopped and haven't done that in a long while.
                    You guys can try and rip the custom avatar above, I honestly don't care anymore--I can't stop you all from doing so.
                    And if you guys do get it, I hope you enjoy it!
                    (I'm done fighting about this tbh.)

                    I hope that you all have a great rest of your day. ❤ No hard feelings, I hope~

                    junamwahJ
                    junamwahJ
                    junamwah
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #39

                    @CvtieMeiMei honestly same sorry for bumping in it was very immature of me!! ❤

                    HuniiBunnH 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • junamwahJ junamwah

                      @CvtieMeiMei honestly same sorry for bumping in it was very immature of me!! ❤

                      HuniiBunnH
                      HuniiBunnH
                      HuniiBunn
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #40

                      @junamwah It's all good, I understand no hard feelings! ❤

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      ❤
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular