Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Aggron by DogZeela ( AggronTitanium ) and Sekhmet (EgyptianExo)

Aggron by DogZeela ( AggronTitanium ) and Sekhmet (EgyptianExo)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
blenderfurry3d model3d modelsnsfw
550 Posts 108 Posters 112.9k Views 258 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R realalatoss

    @AsgoreDreemurr First time I tried using it the rigging was borderline unusable, idk if its been updated yet

    RIGI1R
    RIGI1R
    RIGI1
    wrote on last edited by
    #186

    already update but we dont share it for now you guys fix by youself

    A horny V-TuberA 1 Reply Last reply
    ❓
    -2
    • RIGI1R RIGI1

      already update but we dont share it for now you guys fix by youself

      A horny V-TuberA
      A horny V-TuberA
      A horny V-Tuber
      wrote on last edited by
      #187

      @Loloone Um, I'm not fixing it on my own, lol.

      1 Reply Last reply
      -4
      • A
        A
        AsgoreDreemurr
        wrote on last edited by
        #188

        I mean if the model work and has clothes I can work on unity

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • M
          M
          MIKEUNIX94
          wrote on last edited by
          #189

          Well she has a outfit but I only saw pictures of her outfit it never came with the mod not intended😅

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BlatantServiceB
            BlatantServiceB
            BlatantService
            wrote on last edited by
            #190

            bump for that nisha model

            I lowkey like furries that are thick as fuuuuuuuuuck so if you got any of those lmk

            looking for blender files / unity packages

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • RIGI1R
              RIGI1R
              RIGI1
              wrote on last edited by RIGI1
              #191
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RIGI1R
                RIGI1R
                RIGI1
                wrote on last edited by RIGI1
                #192

                uv fix vaginal, missing mesh fix, eyeslasher fix boom done. no link.

                Capture 2.PNG
                Capture 3.PNG
                Capture.PNG

                SirlockinbottomS shadow_stickS 3 Replies Last reply
                2
                • A
                  A
                  AsgoreDreemurr
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #193

                  ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RIGI1R RIGI1

                    uv fix vaginal, missing mesh fix, eyeslasher fix boom done. no link.

                    Capture 2.PNG
                    Capture 3.PNG
                    Capture.PNG

                    SirlockinbottomS
                    SirlockinbottomS
                    Sirlockinbottom
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #194

                    @Loloone

                    So the vag now has bones and shape keys to move?

                    RIGI1R 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RIGI1R RIGI1

                      uv fix vaginal, missing mesh fix, eyeslasher fix boom done. no link.

                      Capture 2.PNG
                      Capture 3.PNG
                      Capture.PNG

                      shadow_stickS
                      shadow_stickS
                      shadow_stick
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #195
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RIGI1R RIGI1

                        uv fix vaginal, missing mesh fix, eyeslasher fix boom done. no link.

                        Capture 2.PNG
                        Capture 3.PNG
                        Capture.PNG

                        shadow_stickS
                        shadow_stickS
                        shadow_stick
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #196

                        @Loloone Only the part where he said (no link) was the most impressive lol

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                          @Loloone

                          So the vag now has bones and shape keys to move?

                          RIGI1R
                          RIGI1R
                          RIGI1
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #197

                          @Sirlockinbottom some shape key can't even transfer it I try to fix it still in wip and yeah i won't send the file in here.

                          SirlockinbottomS A horny V-TuberA 2 Replies Last reply
                          2
                          • M
                            M
                            MIKEUNIX94
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #198

                            Oh 😞

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RIGI1R RIGI1

                              @Sirlockinbottom some shape key can't even transfer it I try to fix it still in wip and yeah i won't send the file in here.

                              SirlockinbottomS
                              SirlockinbottomS
                              Sirlockinbottom
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #199

                              @Loloone

                              Take your time, we can all wait. 🐶

                              RIGI1R 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                                @Loloone

                                Take your time, we can all wait. 🐶

                                RIGI1R
                                RIGI1R
                                RIGI1
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #200

                                @Sirlockinbottom you can't wait I mean I won't share it here. The file model fixing edition.

                                SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                                -1
                                • RIGI1R RIGI1

                                  @Sirlockinbottom you can't wait I mean I won't share it here. The file model fixing edition.

                                  SirlockinbottomS
                                  SirlockinbottomS
                                  Sirlockinbottom
                                  wrote on last edited by Sirlockinbottom
                                  #201

                                  @Loloone

                                  Wait, my bad, i am confused with the conversation going on; so the original file was bugged with:

                                  Shape keys, textures, and rigging

                                  But you managed to fix it, based on your post of the images, correct?

                                  RIGI1R 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                                    @Loloone

                                    Wait, my bad, i am confused with the conversation going on; so the original file was bugged with:

                                    Shape keys, textures, and rigging

                                    But you managed to fix it, based on your post of the images, correct?

                                    RIGI1R
                                    RIGI1R
                                    RIGI1
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #202

                                    @Sirlockinbottom yup the model have bug I clean the tris and there empty shape key I I transfer it to new bug model aggron and it also missing eyelash texture yeah I fix that too and also vaginal missing mesh that fix it and vaginal uv too fix it . And correct normal map shader

                                    SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • RIGI1R RIGI1

                                      @Sirlockinbottom yup the model have bug I clean the tris and there empty shape key I I transfer it to new bug model aggron and it also missing eyelash texture yeah I fix that too and also vaginal missing mesh that fix it and vaginal uv too fix it . And correct normal map shader

                                      SirlockinbottomS
                                      SirlockinbottomS
                                      Sirlockinbottom
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #203

                                      @Loloone

                                      Oh sweet, lucky you bro.

                                      I'm keeping the one i got, i can make the edits but will be using Aggron for other projects and personal pieces.

                                      RIGI1R 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                                        @Loloone

                                        Oh sweet, lucky you bro.

                                        I'm keeping the one i got, i can make the edits but will be using Aggron for other projects and personal pieces.

                                        RIGI1R
                                        RIGI1R
                                        RIGI1
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #204

                                        @Sirlockinbottom doesn't new bug model himakira already share it?

                                        SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • RIGI1R RIGI1

                                          @Sirlockinbottom doesn't new bug model himakira already share it?

                                          SirlockinbottomS
                                          SirlockinbottomS
                                          Sirlockinbottom
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #205

                                          @Loloone

                                          Ehh, the limbs can be attached; i can fix the shape keys on the vag.

                                          Got the textures, so . . . not that bad.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular