Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Aggron by DogZeela ( AggronTitanium ) and Sekhmet (EgyptianExo)

Aggron by DogZeela ( AggronTitanium ) and Sekhmet (EgyptianExo)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
blenderfurry3d model3d modelsnsfw
550 Posts 108 Posters 112.9k Views 258 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • shadow_stickS shadow_stick

    @all After a while I finally came back. When I came back, I was greeted with 50 notifications. I was both surprised and happy that there were now some private models. Thank you all for your time and I really missed you. I've been working with Blender for a while now. If possible, I'll create an account and make short animations on YouTube or Twitter. Anyway, thank you for finding the private models. But where is the link?

    SirlockinbottomS
    SirlockinbottomS
    Sirlockinbottom
    wrote on last edited by
    #175

    @shadow_stick

    which link are you looking for?

    shadow_stickS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

      @shadow_stick

      which link are you looking for?

      shadow_stickS
      shadow_stickS
      shadow_stick
      wrote on last edited by
      #176

      @Sirlockinbottom I meant the link to this model, and I found the link to this model, thank you.

      {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

      When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • A
        A
        AsgoreDreemurr
        wrote on last edited by
        #177

        I'm so ready for this milf avi bro

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • H HimaKira

          Aggrontitanium w/ textures: 🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

          It has all the textures, proper UV mapping, vertex groups and has basic rigging. But it doesn't have shapekeys and missing a better rigging (no rigging for the mouth as well). I'll continue when I have free time, but if anyone wants to continue on the shapekeys and rigging feel free to do so.

          F
          F
          fasfas
          wrote on last edited by fasfas
          #178

          @HimaKira
          I think you are missing the eye lashes and hair transparency textures, also, I think that the material texture must be splitted by RGB an one of the channels must be the metalic and one could be the roughness (Probably the alpha)

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • F
            F
            fasfas
            wrote on last edited by
            #179

            {3193E5DC-408D-4FE9-8A72-1237A8622B3D}.png
            Yeah this looks a lot better

            H 1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • SenkoS
              SenkoS
              Senko
              wrote on last edited by
              #180

              Perfect

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • YukilizarzY
                YukilizarzY
                Yukilizarz
                wrote on last edited by
                #181

                anyone got the textures? or am i missing something T-T

                bumping for when im hoping for a unity package!

                H 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • YukilizarzY Yukilizarz

                  anyone got the textures? or am i missing something T-T

                  H
                  H
                  HimaKira
                  wrote on last edited by HimaKira
                  #182

                  @Yukilizarz a few posts above, I've posted the model with the textures. Still an ongoing project, but it's in a useable state for the most part.

                  https://forum.ripper.store/post/1167265

                  A 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • F fasfas

                    {3193E5DC-408D-4FE9-8A72-1237A8622B3D}.png
                    Yeah this looks a lot better

                    H
                    H
                    HimaKira
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #183

                    @fasfas Knew it. I Should've tinkered with shader editor before posting it, that's why the roughness and color seems a bit off from the original. Gotta fix that later when I'm free

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • A
                      A
                      AsgoreDreemurr
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #184

                      its it ok to use or wait?

                      R 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A AsgoreDreemurr

                        its it ok to use or wait?

                        R
                        R
                        realalatoss
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #185

                        @AsgoreDreemurr First time I tried using it the rigging was borderline unusable, idk if its been updated yet

                        RIGI1R 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • R realalatoss

                          @AsgoreDreemurr First time I tried using it the rigging was borderline unusable, idk if its been updated yet

                          RIGI1R
                          RIGI1R
                          RIGI1
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #186

                          already update but we dont share it for now you guys fix by youself

                          A horny V-TuberA 1 Reply Last reply
                          ❓
                          -2
                          • RIGI1R RIGI1

                            already update but we dont share it for now you guys fix by youself

                            A horny V-TuberA
                            A horny V-TuberA
                            A horny V-Tuber
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #187

                            @Loloone Um, I'm not fixing it on my own, lol.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            -4
                            • A
                              A
                              AsgoreDreemurr
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #188

                              I mean if the model work and has clothes I can work on unity

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • M
                                M
                                MIKEUNIX94
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #189

                                Well she has a outfit but I only saw pictures of her outfit it never came with the mod not intended😅

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BlatantServiceB
                                  BlatantServiceB
                                  BlatantService
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #190

                                  bump for that nisha model

                                  I lowkey like furries that are thick as fuuuuuuuuuck so if you got any of those lmk

                                  looking for blender files / unity packages

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • RIGI1R
                                    RIGI1R
                                    RIGI1
                                    wrote on last edited by RIGI1
                                    #191
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RIGI1R
                                      RIGI1R
                                      RIGI1
                                      wrote on last edited by RIGI1
                                      #192

                                      uv fix vaginal, missing mesh fix, eyeslasher fix boom done. no link.

                                      Capture 2.PNG
                                      Capture 3.PNG
                                      Capture.PNG

                                      SirlockinbottomS shadow_stickS 3 Replies Last reply
                                      2
                                      • A
                                        A
                                        AsgoreDreemurr
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #193

                                        ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RIGI1R RIGI1

                                          uv fix vaginal, missing mesh fix, eyeslasher fix boom done. no link.

                                          Capture 2.PNG
                                          Capture 3.PNG
                                          Capture.PNG

                                          SirlockinbottomS
                                          SirlockinbottomS
                                          Sirlockinbottom
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #194

                                          @Loloone

                                          So the vag now has bones and shape keys to move?

                                          RIGI1R 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular