Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. ALL (current) of breams zzz models that i have currently have

ALL (current) of breams zzz models that i have currently have

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Clothes
zenlesszerojane doeellenjoe
488 Posts 100 Posters 62.4k Views 155 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S shiro_vrc

    @nachsuper99-1 ya, honestly id love to fix them up i just dont have the know how, id probably slowly start converting them all if i knew how
    or hell even if someone who did have the know how helped me make one id work on the rest slowly but surely

    dukeofdukesD
    dukeofdukesD
    dukeofdukes
    wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @shiro_vrc ddamn so what do we do about this now

    have a good one!

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • dukeofdukesD dukeofdukes

      @shiro_vrc ddamn so what do we do about this now

      S
      S
      shiro_vrc
      wrote on last edited by
      #86

      @dukeofdukes find someone who knows how lmao. i literally know nothing about blender and im just clicking buttons and hoping something works

      BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S shiro_vrc

        @dukeofdukes find someone who knows how lmao. i literally know nothing about blender and im just clicking buttons and hoping something works

        BaphometscurseB
        BaphometscurseB
        Baphometscurse
        wrote on last edited by
        #87

        @shiro_vrc I'm someone who decently can make these VRC compatible, My only issue is redoing the rigs, since as you said before you were using cats, but the textures being FUCKED is another thing I've been dealing with, I have yet to try using the og models textures to fix the messed up textures, since the textures usually mess up only on the face for me, but I believe I time, I could get one or two of the models up, Since I am working on the Mavuika this person has up, If I do make any breakthroughs, I could post them, But another little thing, I think we should make a new thread for that, since this thread is just for breams models ^^

        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

          @shiro_vrc I'm someone who decently can make these VRC compatible, My only issue is redoing the rigs, since as you said before you were using cats, but the textures being FUCKED is another thing I've been dealing with, I have yet to try using the og models textures to fix the messed up textures, since the textures usually mess up only on the face for me, but I believe I time, I could get one or two of the models up, Since I am working on the Mavuika this person has up, If I do make any breakthroughs, I could post them, But another little thing, I think we should make a new thread for that, since this thread is just for breams models ^^

          S
          S
          shiro_vrc
          wrote on last edited by
          #88

          @curiouseagle fair probably a good idea to move into a different thread for DaB_Neko's models since this is the bream thread.

          but ya the face was also the one that fucked up for me

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            shiro_vrc
            wrote on last edited by
            #89

            alright made a thread quickly for DaB

            https://forum.ripper.store/topic/62141/dab_neko-blender-models-into-vrc-avatars-hoyoverse-honkai-star-rail-hsr-genshin-impact-zenless-zone-zero-zzz-and-wuthering-waves-wuwa

            Momo_AyaseM 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Momo_AyaseM Momo_Ayase
              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
              Protagonist.P
              Protagonist.P
              Protagonist.
              Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #90

              @Momo_Ayase any updates on any new models

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Protagonist.P Protagonist.

                https://kemono.su/patreon/user/73991224/post/108447921

                Protagonist.P
                Protagonist.P
                Protagonist.
                Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #91

                @unitynub

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  MrVaza
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #92

                  Guys, does anyone have a unitypackage of the Billy Kid character from ZZZ?

                  Protagonist.P 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M MrVaza

                    Guys, does anyone have a unitypackage of the Billy Kid character from ZZZ?

                    Protagonist.P
                    Protagonist.P
                    Protagonist.
                    Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #93

                    @MrVaza y?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • FluffPuffF FluffPuff

                      @Seth_L. it's Miyabi!

                      Protagonist.P
                      Protagonist.P
                      Protagonist.
                      Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #94

                      @FluffPwups any updates?

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Protagonist.P Protagonist.

                        @FluffPwups any updates?

                        S
                        S
                        shiro_vrc
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #95

                        @Moxxie_Imp you know you can check their patreon for update without a subscription, miyabi recently got a WIP as of yesterday so like 2-4 weeks till shes out

                        https://www.patreon.com/BreamVR

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • dukeofdukesD
                          dukeofdukesD
                          dukeofdukes
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #96

                          sob..

                          have a good one!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S shiro_vrc

                            alright made a thread quickly for DaB

                            https://forum.ripper.store/topic/62141/dab_neko-blender-models-into-vrc-avatars-hoyoverse-honkai-star-rail-hsr-genshin-impact-zenless-zone-zero-zzz-and-wuthering-waves-wuwa

                            Momo_AyaseM
                            Momo_AyaseM
                            Momo_Ayase
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #97

                            @shiro_vrc I wanna try making Avis from these models but I don’t have any blender knowledge to make one

                            meow!!

                            AkiraZ23A S 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • Momo_AyaseM Momo_Ayase

                              @shiro_vrc I wanna try making Avis from these models but I don’t have any blender knowledge to make one

                              AkiraZ23A
                              AkiraZ23A
                              AkiraZ23
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #98

                              @Momo_Ayase Thankfully if you check Tuba's Google Drive folder in the thread @shiro_vrc linked, he did give us a tutorial on what to fix for DaB's models and any that are similar. It's not as difficult as I thought, just took some time to learn after figuring out the keybinds.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Momo_AyaseM Momo_Ayase

                                @shiro_vrc I wanna try making Avis from these models but I don’t have any blender knowledge to make one

                                S
                                S
                                shiro_vrc
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #99

                                @Momo_Ayase ya your welcome to join us, tuba has a google drive with tutorials that are fairly simple and even then you can ask him questions. need more people working through the avi's lol
                                Tuba as a whole has been a god sent to the thread, though i know he's started to focus more on zzz characters rather than the other games

                                i know ive been chipping away at feixiao when i have free time (sadly havent had much recently)

                                dukeofdukesD 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • nachsuper99+1N
                                  nachsuper99+1N
                                  nachsuper99+1
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #100

                                  It could totally be cool to learn to do this ourselfs instead of waiting for someone to do it, yeah... Might give it a look just for the sake of learning

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • nachsuper99+1N nachsuper99+1

                                    It could totally be cool to learn to do this ourselfs instead of waiting for someone to do it, yeah... Might give it a look just for the sake of learning

                                    S
                                    S
                                    shiro_vrc
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #101

                                    @nachsuper99-1 ya, of course breams avatars are kinda a different level with all the effects they add but hey if you want the character with clothing toggles what we got going will more than do

                                    nachsuper99+1N 1 Reply Last reply
                                    💛
                                    0
                                    • S shiro_vrc

                                      @nachsuper99-1 ya, of course breams avatars are kinda a different level with all the effects they add but hey if you want the character with clothing toggles what we got going will more than do

                                      nachsuper99+1N
                                      nachsuper99+1N
                                      nachsuper99+1
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #102

                                      @shiro_vrc Yeah honestly i have been trying forever to get something like that just simple toggles for Zhu Yuan and a Nicole, and in a stretch a Sokaku and Piper, but like... You know it is what it is, ill take a look at the videos and all that, thank for the info tho, really appreciate it

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • nachsuper99+1N nachsuper99+1

                                        @shiro_vrc Yeah honestly i have been trying forever to get something like that just simple toggles for Zhu Yuan and a Nicole, and in a stretch a Sokaku and Piper, but like... You know it is what it is, ill take a look at the videos and all that, thank for the info tho, really appreciate it

                                        S
                                        S
                                        shiro_vrc
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #103

                                        @nachsuper99-1 if your looking for a nicole theres an already completed one within Tuba's drive in the unity project.

                                        but ya those other 3 i think you'd have to work on (of course feel free to share them on the thread if you figure it all out lol)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Momo_AyaseM
                                          Momo_AyaseM
                                          Momo_Ayase
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #104

                                          wondering if anyone can fix wise... im really bad at understanding on what to do 😭

                                          meow!!

                                          dukeofdukesD 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular