LF: Aria By megumin | [VRCFT] [SPS] [PC]
-
https://www.meguminstore.com/products/aria?ref=jinxxy
Please if anyone has their download link comment it down below

-
bumpi
-
If 5 ppl can throw in $5, then I'll pay the the rest and buy it for everyone. I'm tired of waiting $PhloxPlushy
-
If 5 ppl can throw in $5, then I'll pay the the rest and buy it for everyone. I'm tired of waiting $PhloxPlushy
-
@SKW-QV1 I'm serious, but okay.. am not paying $40 for an avatar, so am trying to split it so we don't have to wait anymore.
-
That's $5 from 5 ppl and $15 from me, am trying to help out legitimately. I've been waiting just as long to get this avi as anyone bumping has.
-
If someone else wants to pay the $15 and me and 4 others pay $5 each, am fine with that also
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login