GIFT: Lutalis 1.1 & Harness x2 And Underwear!
-
-
@diamondblue Certainly! Hope you enjoy! [DL]
Whats included:
https://typicalzedf.gumroad.com/l/LutalisHarness
@xxrarzxx I might be dumb but is the harnesses and underwear located somewhere specific in the files i cant seem to find them
-
@xxrarzxx I might be dumb but is the harnesses and underwear located somewhere specific in the files i cant seem to find them
@Herewegogain It seems they got removed again... Here you go:
-
@Herewegogain It seems they got removed again... Here you go:
@xxrarzxx seems they keep getting removed
what a shame -
@Herewegogain It seems they got removed again... Here you go:
@xxrarzxx anyway i could have you send em to my email?
-
@xxrarzxx anyway i could have you send em to my email?
@Herewegogain Did you not follow the link in my last post? - I re-uploaded them for you. Links are still alive as of this post.
-
@Herewegogain Did you not follow the link in my last post? - I re-uploaded them for you. Links are still alive as of this post.
@xxrarzxx The files say unavailable for legal reasons

-
@xxrarzxx The files say unavailable for legal reasons

@Herewegogain I went and uploaded them on a
-
@Herewegogain I went and uploaded them on a
-
@ANUB15 For a base they have abandoned, they sure do like filing for removals. The pixeldrain links are still valid; certain regions are still blocked due to copyright claim (vpn cough cough).
Here are a few more mirrors for base only;
| [Mirror 1] |
Some of these mirrors will decay over 1-3 months of no activity. I will not be keeping these updated if that happens. If these links get taken down/break PM me and I will provide direct link. If you want the extra clothing etc ask, it's becoming a hassle to keep up with these....
-
@ANUB15 For a base they have abandoned, they sure do like filing for removals. The pixeldrain links are still valid; certain regions are still blocked due to copyright claim (vpn cough cough).
Here are a few more mirrors for base only;
| [Mirror 1] |
Some of these mirrors will decay over 1-3 months of no activity. I will not be keeping these updated if that happens. If these links get taken down/break PM me and I will provide direct link. If you want the extra clothing etc ask, it's becoming a hassle to keep up with these....
-
@xxrarzxx I was able to get the base but no matter where I connect on a VPN, it says the underwear and harness were removed for copyright. Could you send me those two if you still have them?
-
-
@Sketchy14 This otter has very little clothing. You can download the harness and underwear I have .
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login