Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: Milltina (Model Found !) & Assets [NOT UPDATING AGAIN]

LF: Milltina (Model Found !) & Assets [NOT UPDATING AGAIN]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Clothes
booth assetsmilltinaclothestextureslooking for
676 Posts 271 Posters 963.3k Views 414 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • momM mom

    This isnt in the list, BUT, I just purchased it and wanted to share!!
    Booth Link: https://eliya.booth.pm/items/6604111
    (I bought the fullset so if anyone would like the other variants lmk!!)
    DL: πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

    BlakeBellB
    BlakeBellB
    BlakeBell
    wrote on last edited by
    #292

    @mom I'd love if you could have the fullpack available!

    1 Reply Last reply
    ❀
    0
    • momM mom

      This isnt in the list, BUT, I just purchased it and wanted to share!!
      Booth Link: https://eliya.booth.pm/items/6604111
      (I bought the fullset so if anyone would like the other variants lmk!!)
      DL: πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

      DonutD
      DonutD
      Donut
      wrote on last edited by
      #293

      @mom Thanks for sharing, I didn't even knew this existed, and I totally like it! If you don't mind I will be interested by the fullset

      I just said Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      ❀
      0
      • M.CrisM M.Cris referenced this topic on
      • momM mom

        This isnt in the list, BUT, I just purchased it and wanted to share!!
        Booth Link: https://eliya.booth.pm/items/6604111
        (I bought the fullset so if anyone would like the other variants lmk!!)
        DL: πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)

        momM
        momM
        mom
        wrote on last edited by
        #294

        Full pack for https://eliya.booth.pm/items/6604111 As of 2/21/2025, including PSDs!!

        DL: [register or login to view this hidden content] πŸ’

        ☾✩☽
        she/her! / local mom / Have a wonderful day!! (Not interested in trades, lol. Just share to everyone instead.) Don't forget to upvote your local asset providers!
        ☾✩☽

        1 Reply Last reply
        😊
        5
        • ReyzXR
          ReyzXR
          ReyzX
          wrote on last edited by ReyzX
          #295

          111. Split Tongue "SUPUTAN"
          As well as some more stuff I bought and wasn't in the list. Please support creators.
          Let There Be Light - Eye Texture.
          Small & Big preset - Adult/Child prefabs. "Miltinna Preset" files, both must be imported.
          OSC Milk counter - NSFW. Japanese named files, both must be imported.
          Aus Top and Pants - Clothing, PSD files included, does not come with shoes.
          All are included [register or login to view this hidden content]

          BaguetthiB 1 Reply Last reply
          πŸ€—
          6
          • BigFireyFurryB
            BigFireyFurryB
            BigFireyFurry
            wrote on last edited by
            #296

            Anyone have this outfit? https://seele.booth.pm/items/6552568
            alt text

            If anything I've uploaded is down or needs updated, feel free to send me a message in the chat feature or ping me in the thread. I'll get to it when I can!
            My uploads are typically not a giant .zip so people can pick and choose what they want.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • BigFireyFurryB
              BigFireyFurryB
              BigFireyFurry
              wrote on last edited by
              #297

              Ended up getting it myself, standby for link

              If anything I've uploaded is down or needs updated, feel free to send me a message in the chat feature or ping me in the thread. I'll get to it when I can!
              My uploads are typically not a giant .zip so people can pick and choose what they want.

              1 Reply Last reply
              β™₯
              0
              • J
                J
                junipurr
                wrote on last edited by
                #298

                new outfit out, please someone get this i want it so bad :_:

                https://beckenzi.booth.pm/items/6615637

                dishwasherD 1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • C Chen229

                  LF:
                  1, https://booth.pm/en/items/5468117
                  2,https://booth.pm/en/items/6205803
                  3,https://booth.pm/en/items/6605423

                  BigFireyFurryB
                  BigFireyFurryB
                  BigFireyFurry
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #299

                  @Chen229 Here's 2. Cheongsam: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  And here is the link I was referring to here for the fishnet outfit (idk what to call it lmao)
                  Fishnet Outfit: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  Cheongsam
                  Fishnet Outfit

                  If anything I've uploaded is down or needs updated, feel free to send me a message in the chat feature or ping me in the thread. I'll get to it when I can!
                  My uploads are typically not a giant .zip so people can pick and choose what they want.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  β™₯
                  9
                  • yimatouY
                    yimatouY
                    yimatou
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #300

                    https://booth.pm/en/items/6600310
                    https://booth.pm/en/items/6606261
                    https://booth.pm/en/items/6584919
                    https://booth.pm/en/items/5648405
                    some assets to add :3

                    /ᐒ⑅ᐒ\ β™‘ β‚ŠΛš
                    κ’° ΛΆβ€’ ༝ β€’ΛΆκ’± β™‘β€§β‚ŠΛš β™‘
                    ./γ₯~ :¨·.Β·Β¨: β‚ŠΛš
                    `Β·..Β·β€˜ β‚ŠΛš β™‘

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • L
                      L
                      lacasaz
                      wrote on last edited by lacasaz
                      #301

                      https://melting.booth.pm/items/6545197

                      2f3a0fd3-10cb-48be-86b6-3662fa614f33-cdfb6350-5a51-4eaa-8966-d394b812d24b_base_resized.jpg

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] πŸ‘

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      4
                      • L
                        L
                        lacasaz
                        wrote on last edited by lacasaz
                        #302

                        https://raphiiko.booth.pm/items/6565359

                        e3e3566a-7be4-494d-91e2-9ea6d8163618-1d503942-3be2-4be3-b62a-a7777caec94f_base_resized.jpg

                        [register or login to view this hidden content] πŸ‘

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        πŸ‘
                        8
                        • L
                          L
                          lacasaz
                          wrote on last edited by lacasaz
                          #303

                          https://mmerry.booth.pm/items/6613579

                          8cac7ad5-7bf2-4d66-b9e1-38af4f4bc3d3-ea58a286-25fc-43ab-bb97-ee4c3f7a66c1_base_resized.jpg

                          [register or login to view this hidden content] 😍

                          R 1 Reply Last reply
                          7
                          • L
                            L
                            lacasaz
                            wrote on last edited by lacasaz
                            #304

                            https://sasori3.booth.pm/items/6601949

                            alt text

                            [register or login to view this hidden content] 😘

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            8
                            • L
                              L
                              lacasaz
                              wrote on last edited by lacasaz
                              #305

                              https://distributor.booth.pm/items/5862856

                              alt text

                              [register or login to view this hidden content] 😚

                              T 1 Reply Last reply
                              7
                              • L
                                L
                                lacasaz
                                wrote on last edited by lacasaz
                                #306

                                https://betelshop.booth.pm/items/6594973

                                alt text

                                [register or login to view this hidden content] 🀀

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                9
                                • L
                                  L
                                  lacasaz
                                  wrote on last edited by lacasaz
                                  #307

                                  https://aeneas.booth.pm/items/6565641

                                  alt text

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content] πŸ™„

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  😊
                                  8
                                  • BigFireyFurryB
                                    BigFireyFurryB
                                    BigFireyFurry
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #308

                                    Very nice, do wish you compiled them all in one post but very nice!

                                    If anything I've uploaded is down or needs updated, feel free to send me a message in the chat feature or ping me in the thread. I'll get to it when I can!
                                    My uploads are typically not a giant .zip so people can pick and choose what they want.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • dargeelingD
                                      dargeelingD
                                      dargeeling
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #309

                                      LF https://booth.pm/en/items/6622340

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • puppygfP
                                        puppygfP
                                        puppygf
                                        wrote on last edited by puppygf
                                        #310

                                        LF:

                                        https://booth.pm/en/items/6078526

                                        https://booth.pm/en/items/6609301

                                        https://booth.pm/en/items/6629376

                                        https://booth.pm/en/items/6542705

                                        (fullset of this would be so <3)
                                        https://booth.pm/en/items/6499759

                                        https://booth.pm/en/items/6618501

                                        milltina, kumaly and mayo. my beloveds <3

                                        BigFireyFurryB L 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • L
                                          L
                                          lacasaz
                                          wrote on last edited by lacasaz
                                          #311

                                          https://w1red.booth.pm/items/6590710

                                          alt text

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content] 😊

                                          BubbleuwuB L 2 Replies Last reply
                                          😊
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular