Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. [GIFT!!] Sit on a friend's lap ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

[GIFT!!] Sit on a friend's lap ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
assetgiftsitgift-booth
37 Posts 20 Posters 12.7k Views 31 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CookieTunesC
    CookieTunesC
    CookieTunes
    wrote on last edited by
    #28

    I don't think GoGoLoco messes w it but I can totally test it and see again

    ᯓ ᡣ𐭩 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 !! \ @ 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LiliainaL Liliaina

      @Mew I did the same and am having a similar issue.
      Imported it and for some reason only the arm seat seems to appear. Does GogoLoco cause conflicts or anything weird like that? I've tried importing it twice. First time, nothing at all worked.
      And yeah, I've got MA imported.

      dldrD
      dldrD
      dldr
      wrote on last edited by
      #29

      @Liliaina I tested on another avi and it worked,, i think there's something else interfering (not gogoloco). So far what i've ruled out is it's not my face tracking or gogo. Only thing i can think of is that something is overriding it when my FX layers are being merged? ;-;

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BluuuuB
        BluuuuB
        Bluuuu
        wrote on last edited by
        #30

        Sometimes it works for me and other times the seats are like across the room, I'm having a weird bug. I have all the requirements, never had this issue with a seating system before

        I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
        I don't do trading, don't bother!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CookieTunesC CookieTunes

          @Fluttershy what isn't working like vrchat in a whole or just seats and stuff like this??

          L
          L
          likowa
          wrote on last edited by
          #31

          @CookieTunes well in my case , the hiza and kata stuff isnt working ,
          just the ude stuff / hand stuff ,

          any kind of solution / same problem that already solved can be share ?

          FluttershyF 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • L likowa

            @CookieTunes well in my case , the hiza and kata stuff isnt working ,
            just the ude stuff / hand stuff ,

            any kind of solution / same problem that already solved can be share ?

            FluttershyF
            FluttershyF
            Fluttershy
            wrote on last edited by Fluttershy
            #32

            @likowa i found out that you can only have 6 stations (seats) on your avatar, so if you have any other seats from ABT or Gogoloco (takes 4 stations) for example, they will take the space you need for this system, so if you have gogoloco you could manually delete the chairs from it and it should free up space for the system, for ABT i sadly havent found out how to delete the chairs yet.

            PRAWCINP LiliainaL 2 Replies Last reply
            1
            • FluttershyF Fluttershy

              @likowa i found out that you can only have 6 stations (seats) on your avatar, so if you have any other seats from ABT or Gogoloco (takes 4 stations) for example, they will take the space you need for this system, so if you have gogoloco you could manually delete the chairs from it and it should free up space for the system, for ABT i sadly havent found out how to delete the chairs yet.

              PRAWCINP
              PRAWCINP
              PRAWCIN
              wrote on last edited by
              #33

              @Fluttershy do you know where the seats on gogo are located?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FluttershyF Fluttershy

                @likowa i found out that you can only have 6 stations (seats) on your avatar, so if you have any other seats from ABT or Gogoloco (takes 4 stations) for example, they will take the space you need for this system, so if you have gogoloco you could manually delete the chairs from it and it should free up space for the system, for ABT i sadly havent found out how to delete the chairs yet.

                LiliainaL
                LiliainaL
                Liliaina
                wrote on last edited by
                #34

                @Fluttershy Huh. Gogo has seats? Any idea where those are?

                On that rep grind.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • LiliainaL Liliaina

                  Actually heck it, I decided to buy it in case I ever need it updated.
                  This is the latest version: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                  Idm being @'d for updates either if DropTheBeat doesn't want to or anything

                  So now we've got 2 people on the job 😄

                  Elysium276E
                  Elysium276E
                  Elysium276
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #35

                  @Liliaina do you have the latest version ?

                  LiliainaL 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Elysium276E Elysium276

                    @Liliaina do you have the latest version ?

                    LiliainaL
                    LiliainaL
                    Liliaina
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #36

                    @Elysium276 They haven't updated it since I posted a link here but here's another link
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    On that rep grind.

                    OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
                    💝
                    4
                    • LiliainaL Liliaina

                      @Elysium276 They haven't updated it since I posted a link here but here's another link
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      OneShotaVRCO
                      OneShotaVRCO
                      OneShotaVRC
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #37

                      @Liliaina We sincerely thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your extensive and long-standing kindness💖
                      You always handle everything with such care for everyone, and I truly respect and admire that beautiful quality in you.
                      Thank you always for bringing so much happiness into our lives!!!!

                      Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                      of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                      Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                      Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                      I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                      I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular