[GIFT!!] Sit on a friend's lap ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧
-
I don't think GoGoLoco messes w it but I can totally test it and see again
-
@Mew I did the same and am having a similar issue.
Imported it and for some reason only the arm seat seems to appear. Does GogoLoco cause conflicts or anything weird like that? I've tried importing it twice. First time, nothing at all worked.
And yeah, I've got MA imported.@Liliaina I tested on another avi and it worked,, i think there's something else interfering (not gogoloco). So far what i've ruled out is it's not my face tracking or gogo. Only thing i can think of is that something is overriding it when my FX layers are being merged? ;-;
-
-
@Fluttershy what isn't working like vrchat in a whole or just seats and stuff like this??
@CookieTunes well in my case , the hiza and kata stuff isnt working ,
just the ude stuff / hand stuff ,any kind of solution / same problem that already solved can be share ?
-
@CookieTunes well in my case , the hiza and kata stuff isnt working ,
just the ude stuff / hand stuff ,any kind of solution / same problem that already solved can be share ?
@likowa i found out that you can only have 6 stations (seats) on your avatar, so if you have any other seats from ABT or Gogoloco (takes 4 stations) for example, they will take the space you need for this system, so if you have gogoloco you could manually delete the chairs from it and it should free up space for the system, for ABT i sadly havent found out how to delete the chairs yet.
-
@likowa i found out that you can only have 6 stations (seats) on your avatar, so if you have any other seats from ABT or Gogoloco (takes 4 stations) for example, they will take the space you need for this system, so if you have gogoloco you could manually delete the chairs from it and it should free up space for the system, for ABT i sadly havent found out how to delete the chairs yet.
@Fluttershy do you know where the seats on gogo are located?
-
@likowa i found out that you can only have 6 stations (seats) on your avatar, so if you have any other seats from ABT or Gogoloco (takes 4 stations) for example, they will take the space you need for this system, so if you have gogoloco you could manually delete the chairs from it and it should free up space for the system, for ABT i sadly havent found out how to delete the chairs yet.
@Fluttershy Huh. Gogo has seats? Any idea where those are?
-
Actually heck it, I decided to buy it in case I ever need it updated.
This is the latest version:
Download Link (workupload.com)
Idm being @'d for updates either if DropTheBeat doesn't want to or anythingSo now we've got 2 people on the job

@Liliaina do you have the latest version ?
-
@Liliaina do you have the latest version ?
@Elysium276 They haven't updated it since I posted a link here but here's another link
-
@Elysium276 They haven't updated it since I posted a link here but here's another link
@Liliaina We sincerely thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your extensive and long-standing kindness

You always handle everything with such care for everyone, and I truly respect and admire that beautiful quality in you.
Thank you always for bringing so much happiness into our lives!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login