Can anyone rip the textures?
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5b254f18-0c6c-4fc2-bcdd-3a59e38dbaab

I really want these textures
Or if able, the avatar too
It means alot
-
boost pls :3
-
@help_the_femboyx
would you be able to at all? I'm sorry if its a bother, I've noticed you have before :3 -
hi ssowwy was at friens house
-
hi ssowwy was at friens house
@help_the_femboyx late reply but no worries!
-
omg yea..
-
-
@help_the_femboyx sorry im late i wasnt home! tysm
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login