🎀 | LF: Angel By єтα яуυシ |
-
I am Looking for the Unity Files for Angel By єтα яуυシ on VRChat 
(sorry if it's wrong, I'm new to this.. and VRChat in general..)
I really just want to make some personal edits to it..
I hate how the hair/dress physics were made. Waay too sensitive!
As in.. It moves waaay too much!..
To the point that her bangs literally go inside her skull.. and her dress into her tummy
exposing her panties for no reason when you walk.Soo.. (sorry about the rant) Just a couple small changes I would like to make. besides that.. She's just such a perfect avatar imo!
(I'll figure out how to use Unity once & if i get her files.. TY in advance!
)
-
gosh i thought it was my chiffon she looks so much alike
-
gosh i thought it was my chiffon she looks so much alike
@Camomilleuh said in
| LF: Angel By єтα яуυシ |:gosh i thought it was my chiffon she looks so much alike
ohh really?! she must be just as cute!

-
@Camomilleuh said in
| LF: Angel By єтα яуυシ |:gosh i thought it was my chiffon she looks so much alike
ohh really?! she must be just as cute!

@nyuwu thank you !!
-
Bump~ how adorable!
-
K kh4m4ri moved this topic from Found Avatars and Assets on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

