LF someone to rip this novabeast avi
-
its a puiblic in prismics!
called Sakura Novabeast

https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a258d901-1010-448e-b7ad-017652f4e39b
-
-
If its a public u can just use it u know...
-
If its a public u can just use it u know...
@just.a.pigeon212 oh nooo I totally didn’t know that lmao , I do use it but I want stuff off of it, or to have it without risk of losing it
-
ngl just search up the assets on that avi on any ripper page and u can probs find them
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login