Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Simple Gel Nail - [30 avatars available] FULLPACK

GIFT: Simple Gel Nail - [30 avatars available] FULLPACK

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
booth assetsnailsboothfullpackgift-booth
43 Posts 23 Posters 19.1k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • boogiepopB
    boogiepopB
    boogiepop
    wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Ichigo update?


    I'm an absolute problem, and you're not gonna solve it.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      II Aurora II
      wrote on last edited by
      #29

      Bump Lumina

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ChiruruC
        ChiruruC
        Chiruru
        wrote on last edited by
        #30

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Booth addiction <3

        1 Reply Last reply
        10
        • mxmiM mxmi referenced this topic on
        • ChiruruC Chiruru

          26b66572-2501-4229-9d38-57c3243f5db7-image.png
          Booth
          DL
          Available for 10 days ~
          Fullpack all in 1 unity package ~ See Booth link for full list of supported avatars!

          ❤ Enjoy lovelies ❤

          M
          M
          mxp927z
          wrote on last edited by
          #31

          @Chiruru Thank you for sharing! It was a great help.
          By the way, it seems there was an additional update on January 7, 2026. If you have it, I'd appreciate it if you could update it.
          Of course, it's not mandatory, so please don't feel obligated.

          If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
          Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
          Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

          ChiruruC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M mxp927z

            @Chiruru Thank you for sharing! It was a great help.
            By the way, it seems there was an additional update on January 7, 2026. If you have it, I'd appreciate it if you could update it.
            Of course, it's not mandatory, so please don't feel obligated.

            ChiruruC
            ChiruruC
            Chiruru
            wrote on last edited by
            #32

            @mxp927z Im about to upload now ~ Give me 5 mins

            Booth addiction <3

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            1
            • ChiruruC
              ChiruruC
              Chiruru
              wrote on last edited by
              #33

              [register or login to view this hidden content] ❤

              Booth addiction <3

              M ineviTabLeI 2 Replies Last reply
              6
              • ChiruruC Chiruru

                [register or login to view this hidden content] ❤

                M
                M
                mxp927z
                wrote on last edited by
                #34

                @Chiruru Thank you for accommodating our request!
                Having more compatible avatars greatly increases versatility and is a huge help!

                If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
                Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
                Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  macrats
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #35

                  1.8?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • biggothgirl236B
                    biggothgirl236B
                    biggothgirl236
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #36

                    I bought a nail texture for these nails if anyone wants it. ❤
                    https://nemuriya00zzz.booth.pm/items/7022737

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    84aa9b5f-4a5e-46cd-88f3-17db2668c96b-image.jpeg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • ChiruruC Chiruru

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] ❤

                      ineviTabLeI
                      ineviTabLeI
                      ineviTabLe
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #37

                      @Chiruru thanks so much for the continuous updates! much appreciated. 1.8 has now been released, would you mind providing it? no rush and don't feel pressured ❤

                      please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
                      if any of my links go down please @mention me!

                      Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
                      LF:
                      pretty boy supremacy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ChiruruC
                        ChiruruC
                        Chiruru
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #38

                        Simple gel nail 1.08 update: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        Booth addiction <3

                        ineviTabLeI 1 Reply Last reply
                        5
                        • ChiruruC Chiruru

                          Simple gel nail 1.08 update: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          ineviTabLeI
                          ineviTabLeI
                          ineviTabLe
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #39

                          @Chiruru thanks so much for updating ❤

                          please don't request on non-fullset gifts, just make an LF post! and make sure to thank people for their gifts <3
                          if any of my links go down please @mention me!

                          Looking for Mayo assets? I got you covered! #1 cutie collector at your service
                          LF:
                          pretty boy supremacy

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S sss190 referenced this topic on
                          • G
                            G
                            gimmeknife
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #40

                            bump 1.09

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • I
                              I
                              II Aurora II
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #41

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ChiruruC
                                ChiruruC
                                Chiruru
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #42

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                Booth addiction <3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                7
                                • porzy432P
                                  porzy432P
                                  porzy432
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #43

                                  TY

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular