LF someone who can rip this avi by minako
-
LF someone to rip her or if anyone knows all the assets, it's so cute.

-
-
Do you have an avatar link for her and do you need the files 100% working or are you planning on just pulling the assets off it?
@Myong I think I'd want the files to work since she has a lot of stuff on her, and I don't have the link yet because it's a paid and upload only avatar. Hopefully someone else who has it will help out if anything.
-
@pawbitties well if you end up finding an account that has it uploaded just DM me or @ me here and i can try my hand at ripping it properly

-
@pawbitties well if you end up finding an account that has it uploaded just DM me or @ me here and i can try my hand at ripping it properly

@Myong awesome! I appreciate it and I'll lyk
-
@Myong awesome! I appreciate it and I'll lyk
@pawbitties lmk if they rip i want her so baddd !
-
-
@aikoobeee Send link ?
-
@aikoobeee send the link if you can!
-
-
same
-
@aikoobeee i want.... plz

-
@aikoobeee omg link plsss
-
@aikoobeee omg link plsss
-
@aikoobeee Did you upload this avatar?
-
@aikoobeee Did you upload this avatar?
-
-
https://pinkpudding.booth.pm/items/6128839
https://hanaechu.booth.pm/items/5440723
are the two clothes that i know of -
what is the name of the avi?
-
what is the name of the avi?
@allthingscutesy πΉπππ/rico the owner of the avatar took the ability to buy her away after this post
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login