Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. looking for this cloth for selestia

looking for this cloth for selestia

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
8 Posts 4 Posters 1.7k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    kokoide
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://eliya.booth.pm/items/4666271!alt text
    does anyone have it?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • minamisandaM
      minamisandaM
      minamisanda
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I have it.. but I'll trade it for any other Eliya Workshop, Spring Wind/CusUniWear/Westorien Wear. Selestia ofc

      koko_koalaK 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • minamisandaM minamisanda

        I have it.. but I'll trade it for any other Eliya Workshop, Spring Wind/CusUniWear/Westorien Wear. Selestia ofc

        koko_koalaK
        koko_koalaK
        koko_koala
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @minamisanda I have CusUni if you still want, but I really want this for Selestia if you can share

        minamisandaM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • koko_koalaK koko_koala

          @minamisanda I have CusUni if you still want, but I really want this for Selestia if you can share

          minamisandaM
          minamisandaM
          minamisanda
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @koko_koala I already have it, you can have it anyways. Let me know if it ever needs an update for some reason. I bought it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • E
            E
            elsalisa
            wrote on last edited by elsalisa
            #5

            @minamisanda i have uniform set / home sport sets / cus uni wear / harness set

            minamisandaM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E elsalisa

              @minamisanda i have uniform set / home sport sets / cus uni wear / harness set

              minamisandaM
              minamisandaM
              minamisanda
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @elsalisa I have it all but if you want it I can send it to you too ^^

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E
                E
                elsalisa
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @minamisanda aaa i want it, thankyou!!

                minamisandaM 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E elsalisa

                  @minamisanda aaa i want it, thankyou!!

                  minamisandaM
                  minamisandaM
                  minamisanda
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @elsalisa DM check!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular