Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: BABYBEAR ODETTE BY BIRDY

LF: BABYBEAR ODETTE BY BIRDY

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femaleegirlcutepc and quest
9 Posts 4 Posters 1.2k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 33soloe3
    33soloe3
    33soloe
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    LINK - https://birdybabyy.gumroad.com/l/odette
    efa22deb-90c8-49d3-bacf-b9ca92080a2a-image.png

    ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • 33soloe3
      33soloe3
      33soloe
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump~!

      ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • 33soloe3
        33soloe3
        33soloe
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bump~!

        ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BugsyB
          BugsyB
          Bugsy
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Off sale + gonso, we won't find this onw

          • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •
          If my bumps look like im having a stroke,
          its case i typed too fast!

          https://vrmodels.store/user/Bugsy/

          • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •

          33soloe3 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BugsyB Bugsy

            Off sale + gonso, we won't find this onw

            33soloe3
            33soloe3
            33soloe
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Bugsy doesnt mean we cant at least try? its too cute not to

            ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

            BugsyB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 33soloe3 33soloe

              @Bugsy doesnt mean we cant at least try? its too cute not to

              BugsyB
              BugsyB
              Bugsy
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @33soloe it's been more than a year now since I originally asked for her, had a friend who bought her and never actually uploaded her but she was removed from everyone's gumroad library along with all of birdys other avis, ik there are files out there but they sadly still have gonso :[

              If anyone ever figures out how to Crack a gonso file without the code I can share. Not saying I don't want this as I'm DYING for her, but I've also given up and started just collecting all the assets on her to try and remake it myself

              Anywho ramble cause my adhd loves this colorful avi and I'm very sad she's not for sale cause I ALMOST BOIGHT HER BEFORE SHE WENT OFF

              • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •
              If my bumps look like im having a stroke,
              its case i typed too fast!

              https://vrmodels.store/user/Bugsy/

              • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ • U⁠ ⁠´⁠꓃⁠ ⁠`⁠ ⁠U • ☆ • ☆ • ☆ •

              33soloe3 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • BugsyB Bugsy

                @33soloe it's been more than a year now since I originally asked for her, had a friend who bought her and never actually uploaded her but she was removed from everyone's gumroad library along with all of birdys other avis, ik there are files out there but they sadly still have gonso :[

                If anyone ever figures out how to Crack a gonso file without the code I can share. Not saying I don't want this as I'm DYING for her, but I've also given up and started just collecting all the assets on her to try and remake it myself

                Anywho ramble cause my adhd loves this colorful avi and I'm very sad she's not for sale cause I ALMOST BOIGHT HER BEFORE SHE WENT OFF

                33soloe3
                33soloe3
                33soloe
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Bugsy i know right !! i love her bright colors and her cute bear hoodie :33 it really is disappointing that its not even on sale anymore, plus the gonso makes it even harder to find

                ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  PinkiePieLOL
                  wrote on last edited by PinkiePieLOL
                  #8

                  https://kemono.cr/gumroad/user/7699867903072/post/bibsl It still has gonso, but here are the files

                  INACTIVE - QUIT WILL NOT ANSWER | DO NOT PING

                  XXXHIBITIONISTX 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P PinkiePieLOL

                    https://kemono.cr/gumroad/user/7699867903072/post/bibsl It still has gonso, but here are the files

                    XXXHIBITIONISTX
                    XXXHIBITIONISTX
                    XXXHIBITIONIST
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular