Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Redz kitty model

Redz kitty model

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
furrylookingtwitter
20 Posts 17 Posters 2.7k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NoVaBvRN
    NoVaBvRN
    NoVaBvR
    wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I only have the FBX and the TEXTURE, if someone can fix it I would be very grateful

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    theprotojebT 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HanaH Hana

      I have it, if you still want it, I used to work with Redz on their model stuff, too bad they're a fucking spastic egotistic cunt, I actually worked on this very model with them as well as on Minxxy and some of their other fuckass models with 0 credit, all I can tell ya is, if you're expecting good nsfw from this specific one, it doesn't, this specific one was also made in 2023, so if you still want it, just DM me.

      FoxyoneF
      FoxyoneF
      Foxyone
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      @Hana How do i dm you?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HanaH Hana

        I have it, if you still want it, I used to work with Redz on their model stuff, too bad they're a fucking spastic egotistic cunt, I actually worked on this very model with them as well as on Minxxy and some of their other fuckass models with 0 credit, all I can tell ya is, if you're expecting good nsfw from this specific one, it doesn't, this specific one was also made in 2023, so if you still want it, just DM me.

        MsiprismM
        MsiprismM
        Msiprism
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        @Hana how do i dm i want the kitty edit

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • NoVaBvRN NoVaBvR

          I only have the FBX and the TEXTURE, if someone can fix it I would be very grateful

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          theprotojebT
          theprotojebT
          theprotojeb
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          @ravioli i can try to fix it yeah

          NoVaBvRN 1 Reply Last reply
          ♥
          0
          • theprotojebT theprotojeb

            @ravioli i can try to fix it yeah

            NoVaBvRN
            NoVaBvRN
            NoVaBvR
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            @theprotojeb Thanks ❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • theprotojebT
              theprotojebT
              theprotojeb
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              i found the original avatar base, its called the minxy which is found here: https://forum.ripper.store/post/452822

              you can probably transfer textures and materials if you'd like, but bear in mind with the package you provided some of the textures are really low res

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • theprotojebT
                theprotojebT
                theprotojeb
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                @ravioli sorry forgot to ping you

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  Demibank
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  met them the other night and we had fun together while they were in their unreleased model

                  438100_40.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • B
                    B
                    Blue berry
                    wrote last edited by
                    #19

                    bump for the fixed

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HanaH Hana

                      I have it, if you still want it, I used to work with Redz on their model stuff, too bad they're a fucking spastic egotistic cunt, I actually worked on this very model with them as well as on Minxxy and some of their other fuckass models with 0 credit, all I can tell ya is, if you're expecting good nsfw from this specific one, it doesn't, this specific one was also made in 2023, so if you still want it, just DM me.

                      OwnedKitsuneO
                      OwnedKitsuneO
                      OwnedKitsune
                      wrote last edited by
                      #20

                      @Hana Im not the only one who also thought this? i also did work for her while she would be out drinking, partying and fucking on VR id be up sleepless nights working away only to be fired and called a scammer when i did what she wanted and asked for input constantly so it would be as she wanted it :/, she's a bit of a piece of shit i believe that

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular