Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Rukirei Personals!

LF Rukirei Personals!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
avatarrippingbump
146 Posts 45 Posters 12.3k Views 67 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

    @astronomical Can I ask what the edit looks like? Like a image? Before I decide to download it

    astronomicalA
    astronomicalA
    astronomical
    wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @sanoraaa Well for one i think its GodRevenger, and 2 ill get u the pic after im done streaming

    Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

    iwannabeanaviI 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • astronomicalA astronomical

      @sanoraaa Well for one i think its GodRevenger, and 2 ill get u the pic after im done streaming

      iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanavi
      wrote on last edited by
      #65

      @astronomical alright! thank you ❤

      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
      and Heartmarksman!
      <3333

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanavi
        wrote on last edited by
        #66

        Is the edit a avatar? (Sorry I'm probably really stupid, and I can't like drag the prefrab thing into the hierarchy?)

        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
        and Heartmarksman!
        <3333

        astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

          Is the edit a avatar? (Sorry I'm probably really stupid, and I can't like drag the prefrab thing into the hierarchy?)

          astronomicalA
          astronomicalA
          astronomical
          wrote on last edited by
          #67

          @sanoraaa Huh, why cant u? and yeah its a edit

          Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • iwannabeanaviI
            iwannabeanaviI
            iwannabeanavi
            wrote on last edited by
            #68

            @astronomical I got it, I was just being a bit stupid, I apologise, but it didnt upload and I couldn't test it in gesturemanager, idk im still learning unity stuff, so I apologise

            I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
            https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
            https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
            and Heartmarksman!
            <3333

            astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

              @astronomical I got it, I was just being a bit stupid, I apologise, but it didnt upload and I couldn't test it in gesturemanager, idk im still learning unity stuff, so I apologise

              astronomicalA
              astronomicalA
              astronomical
              wrote on last edited by
              #69

              @sanoraaa Yeah, its broken, but lets hope someone can fix it

              Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SilentSakuraS
                SilentSakuraS
                SilentSakura
                wrote on last edited by
                #70

                Im working on the Runner and tbh its BROKEN BROKEN but i MIGHT use the prefab to fix it, Does anyone know the ears and tail?

                Just a woman who likes avatars

                MEOWI189M astronomicalA 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                  I'm remaking these models so if you would like a invite to the discord server dm me!

                  ThugChugT
                  ThugChugT
                  ThugChug
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #71

                  @SilentSakura Could I get a invite please.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                    Im working on the Runner and tbh its BROKEN BROKEN but i MIGHT use the prefab to fix it, Does anyone know the ears and tail?

                    MEOWI189M
                    MEOWI189M
                    MEOWI189
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #72

                    @SilentSakura would u dm me the fbx? i could see what i could do? dw if nott

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • astronomicalA astronomical

                      Here's what i added to the package
                      41e39a4c-77da-4c64-90f0-db9157542189-image.png

                      DO KNOW THERE IS A ERROR WITH IT, IM NOT MAGIC I CANT FIX IT ALL I DID WAS JUST IMPORT IT IN UNITY
                      DL
                      Pass: Astr0!

                      fedF
                      fedF
                      fed
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #73

                      @astronomical can u send what the avi looks like? in game or unity idm lol

                      MEOWI189M 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                        Im working on the Runner and tbh its BROKEN BROKEN but i MIGHT use the prefab to fix it, Does anyone know the ears and tail?

                        astronomicalA
                        astronomicalA
                        astronomical
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #74

                        @SilentSakura It's the husky set that ruki had before they took it of their shop

                        Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                        SilentSakuraS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • fedF fed

                          @astronomical can u send what the avi looks like? in game or unity idm lol

                          MEOWI189M
                          MEOWI189M
                          MEOWI189
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #75

                          @fed its godrunner just in like red n black with some like smokey eye too lazy to reimport it all lol

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • astronomicalA astronomical

                            @SilentSakura It's the husky set that ruki had before they took it of their shop

                            SilentSakuraS
                            SilentSakuraS
                            SilentSakura
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #76

                            @astronomical do you happen to have the files?

                            Just a woman who likes avatars

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SilentSakuraS
                              SilentSakuraS
                              SilentSakura
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #77

                              Screenshot 2025-11-27 042816.png
                              Remaking her and this is how its going so far ❤

                              Just a woman who likes avatars

                              StrangerrrrS 1 Reply Last reply
                              ❤
                              2
                              • iwannabeanaviI
                                iwannabeanaviI
                                iwannabeanavi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #78

                                can I ask what she has on her, like different clothes, etc Or is it the same as the base?

                                I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                and Heartmarksman!
                                <3333

                                SilentSakuraS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                                  Screenshot 2025-11-27 042816.png
                                  Remaking her and this is how its going so far ❤

                                  StrangerrrrS
                                  StrangerrrrS
                                  Strangerrrr
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #79

                                  @SilentSakura looking goooood!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                                    can I ask what she has on her, like different clothes, etc Or is it the same as the base?

                                    SilentSakuraS
                                    SilentSakuraS
                                    SilentSakura
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #80

                                    @sanoraaa Same as the base

                                    Just a woman who likes avatars

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • StrangerrrrS
                                      StrangerrrrS
                                      Strangerrrr
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #81

                                      bumpy bumppp

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                                        I'm remaking these models so if you would like a invite to the discord server dm me!

                                        H
                                        H
                                        holdstg
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #82

                                        @SilentSakura could I have an invite

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • StrangerrrrS
                                          StrangerrrrS
                                          Strangerrrr
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #83

                                          buuuuuuuuuuump.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular