Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Rukirei Personals!

LF Rukirei Personals!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
avatarrippingbump
145 Posts 44 Posters 12.2k Views 67 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • astronomicalA astronomical

    Also, made the godfall edit into a unity project, lmk if someone wants it

    cybergothhC
    cybergothhC
    cybergothh
    wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @astronomical would love to have it

    แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ
    ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
    Remember to upvote those who share!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • astronomicalA
      astronomicalA
      astronomical
      wrote on last edited by
      #59

      Igu all! โค

      Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

      MEOWI189M 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • astronomicalA astronomical

        Igu all! โค

        MEOWI189M
        MEOWI189M
        MEOWI189
        wrote on last edited by
        #60

        @astronomical r u gonna send it to us in dms? or put it here?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • astronomicalA
          astronomicalA
          astronomical
          wrote on last edited by
          #61

          Well, since i just woke up and people are dming me, im putting it here

          Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • astronomicalA
            astronomicalA
            astronomical
            wrote on last edited by
            #62

            Here's what i added to the package
            41e39a4c-77da-4c64-90f0-db9157542189-image.png

            DO KNOW THERE IS A ERROR WITH IT, IM NOT MAGIC I CANT FIX IT ALL I DID WAS JUST IMPORT IT IN UNITY
            [register or login to view this hidden content]
            Pass: Astr0!

            Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

            iwannabeanaviI fedF 2 Replies Last reply
            1
            • astronomicalA astronomical

              Here's what i added to the package
              41e39a4c-77da-4c64-90f0-db9157542189-image.png

              DO KNOW THERE IS A ERROR WITH IT, IM NOT MAGIC I CANT FIX IT ALL I DID WAS JUST IMPORT IT IN UNITY
              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              Pass: Astr0!

              iwannabeanaviI
              iwannabeanaviI
              iwannabeanavi
              wrote on last edited by
              #63

              @astronomical Can I ask what the edit looks like? Like a image? Before I decide to download it

              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
              and Heartmarksman!
              <3333

              astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                @astronomical Can I ask what the edit looks like? Like a image? Before I decide to download it

                astronomicalA
                astronomicalA
                astronomical
                wrote on last edited by
                #64

                @sanoraaa Well for one i think its GodRevenger, and 2 ill get u the pic after im done streaming

                Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                iwannabeanaviI 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • astronomicalA astronomical

                  @sanoraaa Well for one i think its GodRevenger, and 2 ill get u the pic after im done streaming

                  iwannabeanaviI
                  iwannabeanaviI
                  iwannabeanavi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #65

                  @astronomical alright! thank you โค

                  I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                  https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                  https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                  and Heartmarksman!
                  <3333

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • iwannabeanaviI
                    iwannabeanaviI
                    iwannabeanavi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #66

                    Is the edit a avatar? (Sorry I'm probably really stupid, and I can't like drag the prefrab thing into the hierarchy?)

                    I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                    https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                    https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                    and Heartmarksman!
                    <3333

                    astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                      Is the edit a avatar? (Sorry I'm probably really stupid, and I can't like drag the prefrab thing into the hierarchy?)

                      astronomicalA
                      astronomicalA
                      astronomical
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #67

                      @sanoraaa Huh, why cant u? and yeah its a edit

                      Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanavi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #68

                        @astronomical I got it, I was just being a bit stupid, I apologise, but it didnt upload and I couldn't test it in gesturemanager, idk im still learning unity stuff, so I apologise

                        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                        and Heartmarksman!
                        <3333

                        astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                          @astronomical I got it, I was just being a bit stupid, I apologise, but it didnt upload and I couldn't test it in gesturemanager, idk im still learning unity stuff, so I apologise

                          astronomicalA
                          astronomicalA
                          astronomical
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #69

                          @sanoraaa Yeah, its broken, but lets hope someone can fix it

                          Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SilentSakuraS
                            SilentSakuraS
                            SilentSakura
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #70

                            Im working on the Runner and tbh its BROKEN BROKEN but i MIGHT use the prefab to fix it, Does anyone know the ears and tail?

                            Just a woman who likes avatars

                            MEOWI189M astronomicalA 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                              I'm remaking these models so if you would like a invite to the discord server dm me!

                              ThugChugT
                              ThugChugT
                              ThugChug
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #71

                              @SilentSakura Could I get a invite please.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                                Im working on the Runner and tbh its BROKEN BROKEN but i MIGHT use the prefab to fix it, Does anyone know the ears and tail?

                                MEOWI189M
                                MEOWI189M
                                MEOWI189
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #72

                                @SilentSakura would u dm me the fbx? i could see what i could do? dw if nott

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • astronomicalA astronomical

                                  Here's what i added to the package
                                  41e39a4c-77da-4c64-90f0-db9157542189-image.png

                                  DO KNOW THERE IS A ERROR WITH IT, IM NOT MAGIC I CANT FIX IT ALL I DID WAS JUST IMPORT IT IN UNITY
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  Pass: Astr0!

                                  fedF
                                  fedF
                                  fed
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #73

                                  @astronomical can u send what the avi looks like? in game or unity idm lol

                                  MEOWI189M 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                                    Im working on the Runner and tbh its BROKEN BROKEN but i MIGHT use the prefab to fix it, Does anyone know the ears and tail?

                                    astronomicalA
                                    astronomicalA
                                    astronomical
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #74

                                    @SilentSakura It's the husky set that ruki had before they took it of their shop

                                    Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                                    SilentSakuraS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • fedF fed

                                      @astronomical can u send what the avi looks like? in game or unity idm lol

                                      MEOWI189M
                                      MEOWI189M
                                      MEOWI189
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #75

                                      @fed its godrunner just in like red n black with some like smokey eye too lazy to reimport it all lol

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • astronomicalA astronomical

                                        @SilentSakura It's the husky set that ruki had before they took it of their shop

                                        SilentSakuraS
                                        SilentSakuraS
                                        SilentSakura
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #76

                                        @astronomical do you happen to have the files?

                                        Just a woman who likes avatars

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SilentSakuraS
                                          SilentSakuraS
                                          SilentSakura
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #77

                                          Screenshot 2025-11-27 042816.png
                                          Remaking her and this is how its going so far โค

                                          Just a woman who likes avatars

                                          StrangerrrrS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          โค
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular