Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Rukirei Personals!

LF Rukirei Personals!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
avatarrippingbump
145 Posts 44 Posters 12.2k Views 67 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

    I'm remaking these models so if you would like a invite to the discord server dm me!

    CarlaC
    CarlaC
    Carla
    wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @SilentSakura could i get a inv, for some reason it wont let me dm u

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LustBerryL
      LustBerryL
      LustBerry
      wrote on last edited by
      #50

      anyone know what wings she uses?

      Be nice! It really isn't that hard... Mwuah!<3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • exE
        exE
        ex
        wrote on last edited by
        #51

        bmp

        shhh

        plz bmp!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • exE
          exE
          ex
          wrote on last edited by
          #52

          bmp

          shhh

          plz bmp!

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • tucanpistolT
            tucanpistolT
            tucanpistol
            wrote on last edited by
            #53

            does anyone know what hair she used in the preview for her original sin textures?

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

              I'm remaking these models so if you would like a invite to the discord server dm me!

              astronomicalA
              astronomicalA
              astronomical
              wrote on last edited by
              #54

              @SilentSakura could i join?

              Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • astronomicalA
                astronomicalA
                astronomical
                wrote on last edited by
                #55

                Also, made the godfall edit into a unity project, lmk if someone wants it

                Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                ItzMelI MEOWI189M cybergothhC pinqyP D 5 Replies Last reply
                1
                • astronomicalA astronomical

                  Also, made the godfall edit into a unity project, lmk if someone wants it

                  ItzMelI
                  ItzMelI
                  ItzMel
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #56

                  @astronomical May i hv pleaseee?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • astronomicalA astronomical

                    Also, made the godfall edit into a unity project, lmk if someone wants it

                    MEOWI189M
                    MEOWI189M
                    MEOWI189
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #57

                    @astronomical i WOULD LOVEE IT PLSSS

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • astronomicalA astronomical

                      Also, made the godfall edit into a unity project, lmk if someone wants it

                      cybergothhC
                      cybergothhC
                      cybergothh
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #58

                      @astronomical would love to have it

                      ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁
                      𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙
                      Remember to upvote those who share!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • astronomicalA
                        astronomicalA
                        astronomical
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #59

                        Igu all! ❤

                        Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                        MEOWI189M 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • astronomicalA astronomical

                          Igu all! ❤

                          MEOWI189M
                          MEOWI189M
                          MEOWI189
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #60

                          @astronomical r u gonna send it to us in dms? or put it here?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • astronomicalA
                            astronomicalA
                            astronomical
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #61

                            Well, since i just woke up and people are dming me, im putting it here

                            Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • astronomicalA
                              astronomicalA
                              astronomical
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #62

                              Here's what i added to the package
                              41e39a4c-77da-4c64-90f0-db9157542189-image.png

                              DO KNOW THERE IS A ERROR WITH IT, IM NOT MAGIC I CANT FIX IT ALL I DID WAS JUST IMPORT IT IN UNITY
                              [register or login to view this hidden content]
                              Pass: Astr0!

                              Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                              iwannabeanaviI fedF 2 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • astronomicalA astronomical

                                Here's what i added to the package
                                41e39a4c-77da-4c64-90f0-db9157542189-image.png

                                DO KNOW THERE IS A ERROR WITH IT, IM NOT MAGIC I CANT FIX IT ALL I DID WAS JUST IMPORT IT IN UNITY
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                Pass: Astr0!

                                iwannabeanaviI
                                iwannabeanaviI
                                iwannabeanavi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #63

                                @astronomical Can I ask what the edit looks like? Like a image? Before I decide to download it

                                I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                and Heartmarksman!
                                <3333

                                astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                                  @astronomical Can I ask what the edit looks like? Like a image? Before I decide to download it

                                  astronomicalA
                                  astronomicalA
                                  astronomical
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #64

                                  @sanoraaa Well for one i think its GodRevenger, and 2 ill get u the pic after im done streaming

                                  Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                                  iwannabeanaviI 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • astronomicalA astronomical

                                    @sanoraaa Well for one i think its GodRevenger, and 2 ill get u the pic after im done streaming

                                    iwannabeanaviI
                                    iwannabeanaviI
                                    iwannabeanavi
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #65

                                    @astronomical alright! thank you ❤

                                    I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                    https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                    https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                    and Heartmarksman!
                                    <3333

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • iwannabeanaviI
                                      iwannabeanaviI
                                      iwannabeanavi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #66

                                      Is the edit a avatar? (Sorry I'm probably really stupid, and I can't like drag the prefrab thing into the hierarchy?)

                                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                      and Heartmarksman!
                                      <3333

                                      astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                                        Is the edit a avatar? (Sorry I'm probably really stupid, and I can't like drag the prefrab thing into the hierarchy?)

                                        astronomicalA
                                        astronomicalA
                                        astronomical
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #67

                                        @sanoraaa Huh, why cant u? and yeah its a edit

                                        Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • iwannabeanaviI
                                          iwannabeanaviI
                                          iwannabeanavi
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #68

                                          @astronomical I got it, I was just being a bit stupid, I apologise, but it didnt upload and I couldn't test it in gesturemanager, idk im still learning unity stuff, so I apologise

                                          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                          and Heartmarksman!
                                          <3333

                                          astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular