Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Rukirei Personals!

LF Rukirei Personals!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
avatarrippingbump
146 Posts 45 Posters 12.3k Views 67 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StrangerrrrS
    StrangerrrrS
    Strangerrrr
    wrote on last edited by
    #33

    buuuuuuuuuuuump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanavi
      wrote on last edited by
      #34

      bumpp, id love to have that first avatar in the first picture, @ me when if someone has it <3333

      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
      and Heartmarksman!
      <3333

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

        @cosmicbliss No need to. I just came across this, haha. If you guys can show me what the original has/had I can remake it.

        CarlaC
        CarlaC
        Carla
        wrote on last edited by
        #35

        @kh4m4ri oooo lmk if u were able to remake it!

        kh4m4riK 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CarlaC Carla

          @kh4m4ri oooo lmk if u were able to remake it!

          kh4m4riK
          kh4m4riK
          kh4m4ri
          wrote on last edited by
          #36

          @jashe20008 I definitely can, but like I said, I need you guys to provide me with the assets and what not and I can kitbash it for y'all.

          CarlaC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

            @jashe20008 I definitely can, but like I said, I need you guys to provide me with the assets and what not and I can kitbash it for y'all.

            CarlaC
            CarlaC
            Carla
            wrote on last edited by
            #37

            @kh4m4ri im ngl idk what it looks like since they didn't put a pic T^T

            kh4m4riK 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CarlaC Carla

              @kh4m4ri im ngl idk what it looks like since they didn't put a pic T^T

              kh4m4riK
              kh4m4riK
              kh4m4ri
              wrote on last edited by
              #38

              @jashe20008 It's not one of the ones in the pictures?

              CarlaC 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

                @jashe20008 It's not one of the ones in the pictures?

                CarlaC
                CarlaC
                Carla
                wrote on last edited by
                #39

                @kh4m4ri im not sure, i dont think so-

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • lettucegoatL lettucegoat

                  There was a specific post asking about this avatar, but I can't find it
                  Here is their godrunner edit from around early 2024:
                  🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                  CarlaC
                  CarlaC
                  Carla
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #40

                  @lettucegoat you have a pic of the model ?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • StrangerrrrS
                    StrangerrrrS
                    Strangerrrr
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #41

                    buuuuuuuump.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • lettucegoatL lettucegoat

                      There was a specific post asking about this avatar, but I can't find it
                      Here is their godrunner edit from around early 2024:
                      🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                      literallyhelplolL
                      literallyhelplolL
                      literallyhelplol
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #42
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • lovesickgrlL lovesickgrl referenced this topic on
                      • SilentSakuraS
                        SilentSakuraS
                        SilentSakura
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #43

                        I'm remaking these models so if you would like a invite to the discord server dm me!

                        Just a woman who likes avatars

                        LustBerryL StrangerrrrS tucanpistolT CarlaC astronomicalA 13 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                          I'm remaking these models so if you would like a invite to the discord server dm me!

                          LustBerryL
                          LustBerryL
                          LustBerry
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #44

                          @SilentSakura can I have an invitee

                          Be nice! It really isn't that hard... Mwuah!<3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                            I'm remaking these models so if you would like a invite to the discord server dm me!

                            StrangerrrrS
                            StrangerrrrS
                            Strangerrrr
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #45

                            @SilentSakura i'd love an invite! i love ruki's avis

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                              I'm remaking these models so if you would like a invite to the discord server dm me!

                              tucanpistolT
                              tucanpistolT
                              tucanpistol
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #46

                              @SilentSakura can i get an invite?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • MozzeralaaaaM
                                MozzeralaaaaM
                                Mozzeralaaaa
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #47

                                bump, can someone send me the discord invite link?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • StrangerrrrS
                                  StrangerrrrS
                                  Strangerrrr
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #48

                                  yesssss i neeeeeed it

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                                    I'm remaking these models so if you would like a invite to the discord server dm me!

                                    CarlaC
                                    CarlaC
                                    Carla
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #49

                                    @SilentSakura could i get a inv, for some reason it wont let me dm u

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • LustBerryL
                                      LustBerryL
                                      LustBerry
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #50

                                      anyone know what wings she uses?

                                      Be nice! It really isn't that hard... Mwuah!<3

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • exE
                                        exE
                                        ex
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #51

                                        bmp

                                        shhh

                                        plz bmp!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • exE
                                          exE
                                          ex
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #52

                                          bmp

                                          shhh

                                          plz bmp!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular