LF Rukirei Personals!
-
bmp
-
bmp
-
bmp
-
bmp
-
bmp
-
bmp
-
bmp
-
bmp
-
bmp
-
bmp
-
There was a specific post asking about this avatar, but I can't find it
Here is their godrunner edit from around early 2024:
-
There was a specific post asking about this avatar, but I can't find it
Here is their godrunner edit from around early 2024:
@lettucegoat Are you able to fix it? I don't know how to fix ripped sadly
-
buuuuuuuuuuuump
-
bumpp, id love to have that first avatar in the first picture, @ me when if someone has it <3333
-
@cosmicbliss No need to. I just came across this, haha. If you guys can show me what the original has/had I can remake it.
-
@jashe20008 I definitely can, but like I said, I need you guys to provide me with the assets and what not and I can kitbash it for y'all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login