Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Rukirei Personals!

LF Rukirei Personals!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
avatarrippingbump
145 Posts 44 Posters 12.2k Views 67 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • weepingangelW
    weepingangelW
    weepingangel
    wrote on last edited by
    #18

    bmp

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • weepingangelW
      weepingangelW
      weepingangel
      wrote on last edited by
      #19

      bmp

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • weepingangelW
        weepingangelW
        weepingangel
        wrote on last edited by
        #20

        bmp

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • weepingangelW
          weepingangelW
          weepingangel
          wrote on last edited by
          #21

          bmp

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • weepingangelW
            weepingangelW
            weepingangel
            wrote on last edited by
            #22

            bmp

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • weepingangelW
              weepingangelW
              weepingangel
              wrote on last edited by
              #23

              bmp

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • weepingangelW
                weepingangelW
                weepingangel
                wrote on last edited by
                #24

                bmp

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • weepingangelW
                  weepingangelW
                  weepingangel
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #25

                  bmp

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • weepingangelW
                    weepingangelW
                    weepingangel
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #26

                    bmp

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • weepingangelW
                      weepingangelW
                      weepingangel
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #27

                      bmp

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • weepingangelW
                        weepingangelW
                        weepingangel
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #28

                        bmp

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • weepingangelW
                          weepingangelW
                          weepingangel
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #29

                          bmp

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • lettucegoatL
                            lettucegoatL
                            lettucegoat
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #30

                            There was a specific post asking about this avatar, but I can't find it
                            Here is their godrunner edit from around early 2024:
                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            rep..? πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ for me??

                            Nyu MooN CarlaC literallyhelplolL 3 Replies Last reply
                            5
                            • lettucegoatL lettucegoat

                              There was a specific post asking about this avatar, but I can't find it
                              Here is their godrunner edit from around early 2024:
                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Nyu MooN
                              Nyu MooN
                              Nyu Moo
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #31

                              @lettucegoat Are you able to fix it? I don't know how to fix ripped sadly

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • kh4m4riK
                                kh4m4riK
                                kh4m4ri
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #32

                                @cosmicbliss No need to. I just came across this, haha. If you guys can show me what the original has/had I can remake it.

                                CarlaC 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • StrangerrrrS
                                  StrangerrrrS
                                  Strangerrrr
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #33

                                  buuuuuuuuuuuump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • iwannabeanaviI
                                    iwannabeanaviI
                                    iwannabeanavi
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #34

                                    bumpp, id love to have that first avatar in the first picture, @ me when if someone has it <3333

                                    I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                    https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                    https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                    and Heartmarksman!
                                    <3333

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

                                      @cosmicbliss No need to. I just came across this, haha. If you guys can show me what the original has/had I can remake it.

                                      CarlaC
                                      CarlaC
                                      Carla
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #35

                                      @kh4m4ri oooo lmk if u were able to remake it!

                                      kh4m4riK 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • CarlaC Carla

                                        @kh4m4ri oooo lmk if u were able to remake it!

                                        kh4m4riK
                                        kh4m4riK
                                        kh4m4ri
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #36

                                        @jashe20008 I definitely can, but like I said, I need you guys to provide me with the assets and what not and I can kitbash it for y'all.

                                        CarlaC 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • kh4m4riK kh4m4ri

                                          @jashe20008 I definitely can, but like I said, I need you guys to provide me with the assets and what not and I can kitbash it for y'all.

                                          CarlaC
                                          CarlaC
                                          Carla
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #37

                                          @kh4m4ri im ngl idk what it looks like since they didn't put a pic T^T

                                          kh4m4riK 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular