LF: ball robot 【MA対応】球体変形メカ「カニタマ」追従ペットギミック(VRChat想定)
-
Hiya! New to the forum and a liiiittle late to the party, but if you're still looking:
Download Link (workupload.com) (Alpha version only)Also fun facts I'd like to add for anyone else stumbling upon this topic;
-This little guy is Android compatible (if the light is removed (under KNMT_A> ON> Worldfix> object> flash), it will automatically remove the world anchor option).
Otherwise functions entirely the same!I found that Standard Lite with Metallic to 0 and Smoothness to 0.70 looks real nice and close to the original.
He's about 8k tris times 2 (the ball form and leggy walk form are to separate meshes it swaps between)-If you want, you can set its physbone (under KNMT_A> ON> FollowGimmick> physbone) to Allow Grabbing > True, Allow Posing > True, without impacting the animations or contacts.
You can now have him be carried by others like you would most followers!
@birdy007 do you have the latest version ?
-
@birdy007 do you have the latest version ?
@PurpleElysia this should be the latest version! Bought just yesterday, and it hasn't been updated since about 2 weeks ago.
I sadly do not have the Gamma/ full set.
If another version comes out for Alpha, do feel free to ping me.
If I end up getting the other set as well, I'll post it here
-
Ok thank you
-
@PurpleElysia this should be the latest version! Bought just yesterday, and it hasn't been updated since about 2 weeks ago.
I sadly do not have the Gamma/ full set.
If another version comes out for Alpha, do feel free to ping me.
If I end up getting the other set as well, I'll post it here
@birdy007 Here is the Gamma version. Hope this helps!
-
@PurpleElysia this should be the latest version! Bought just yesterday, and it hasn't been updated since about 2 weeks ago.
I sadly do not have the Gamma/ full set.
If another version comes out for Alpha, do feel free to ping me.
If I end up getting the other set as well, I'll post it here
-
@birdy007 Here is the Gamma version. Hope this helps!
@senpaipanda could you please re up? >~<
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

