Doing VRCA to UNITY fixes!
-
-
-
Hi, thanks for your work. I downloaded this avatar that you uploaded and I really like it, but it has a couple of issues. I’ve already fixed one or two, but there’s one I have no idea how to resolve yet—since I’m still learning—where the clothing doesn't adjust to the size of the breasts if their size is changed; it’s a bit annoying.
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111744/kitty-airi?_=1791569957937 -
-
hiya, in another posts, i found this 5 vrca files, but i will only upload 2 of them, i would apreciate a lot if you could help me to fix these files

-
hiya, in another posts, i found this 5 vrca files, but i will only upload 2 of them, i would apreciate a lot if you could help me to fix these files

@FrenniLover21 he only doas two at a time anymore then two and he will ignore this
-
@FrenniLover21 he only doas two at a time anymore then two and he will ignore this
@lenkagamine12 oh, thanks for the information, i will edit the post
-
@lenkagamine12 oh, thanks for the information, i will edit the post
@FrenniLover21 ur weelcom freind
-
-

-
@Paralyzed Can't extract this

-
@Paralyzed Can't extract this

-
@Lotus-Okami You can post em :))
-
@Lotus-Okami You can post em :))
@Milk-Drinker Sure, I like this avatar. I was waiting for you to make it. I don't know what went wrong—why it didn't work for you.
-
@KiraraHoshi You can find legit files here
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

