Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Doing VRCA to UNITY fixes!

Doing VRCA to UNITY fixes!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
vrcaunityavatarfurrynsfw
1.6k Posts 393 Posters 194.4k Views 211 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ParalyzedP Paralyzed

    @Milk-Drinker

    🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com) - VRCA

    1790018306849-a142cc99-2e11-4420-99b0-a8a345c17598-image.jpeg

    ParalyzedP
    ParalyzedP
    Paralyzed
    wrote last edited by
    #1595

    name: MotherVRC

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Bendyman09B
      Bendyman09B
      Bendyman09
      wrote last edited by
      #1596

      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      these 2 pleaze
      Screenshot 2026-09-30 171222.png
      tribyte.png

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        randomguy0113
        wrote last edited by randomguy0113
        #1597

        VRChat_2026-09-29_20-09-54.781_3840x2160.png[register or login to view this hidden content]

        1 Reply Last reply
        6
        • T
          T
          Twigg
          wrote last edited by
          #1598

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MAKAPAKAM
            MAKAPAKAM
            MAKAPAKA
            wrote last edited by
            #1599

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_cabb5eac-3def-499f-8082-9d5830f7712d
            file_54ae7943-1a3c-4afa-88a2-629d87edeff2.72b39b1469560805b182a24807bc75d45a5a26355bbc0f4a8ffb2a9065e1f91a.1.thumbnail-512 (1).png

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KiraraHoshiK
              KiraraHoshiK
              KiraraHoshi
              wrote last edited by
              #1600

              image.jpeg
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • J
                J
                Jsnake515
                wrote last edited by
                #1601

                If you would be so kind, thank you
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                image.jpeg

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                file_2d1d8da5-db4f-4aee-af2e-70ccbec4d873.a703c681646e63e32b410f1e4639f738919ca5165f417dd00b3c6dc05427c30e.3.thumbnail-512.png

                lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • RavenTeamLeaderR
                  RavenTeamLeaderR
                  RavenTeamLeader
                  wrote last edited by RavenTeamLeader
                  #1602

                  [register or login to view this hidden content] vrca into unity please! Screenshot 2026-10-02 205852.png Screenshot 2026-10-02 205807.png Rouge got an update.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T
                    T
                    Twigg
                    wrote last edited by
                    #1603

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • J Jsnake515

                      If you would be so kind, thank you
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      image.jpeg

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      file_2d1d8da5-db4f-4aee-af2e-70ccbec4d873.a703c681646e63e32b410f1e4639f738919ca5165f417dd00b3c6dc05427c30e.3.thumbnail-512.png

                      lenkagamine12L
                      lenkagamine12L
                      lenkagamine12
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1604

                      @Jsnake515 when and if this gets done mention me bro

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RanRinR
                        RanRinR
                        RanRin
                        wrote last edited by
                        #1605

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        avtr_39d0f6de-f3f7-4fd3-9df7-b65488849984__Public_image.png

                        This one please and thank you !

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T
                          T
                          TheEvilSand
                          wrote last edited by
                          #1606

                          This one would be appreciated it please! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          image_2026-10-03_201937387.png

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M
                            M
                            MyDogIsfat24
                            wrote last edited by
                            #1607

                            [register or login to view this hidden content] these pls
                            Thank You so much!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • PupzhurrP
                              PupzhurrP
                              Pupzhurr
                              wrote last edited by
                              #1608

                              I seen people doing vrca to unity files but I was wondering if someone can rip this its a public. https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aba8db7f-fd80-4876-8631-ae5bfa27c374

                              1+ meh pleze :3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                                In this thread I take people VRCAS (ONLY!) and fix them into useable avatars. If you want me to take a look at and try and fix your RIPPED model please post the link to the VRCA (Not an avatar link‼️) and the photo of the model you'd like me to fix in the comments. I fix everything now but in order! If you want me to fix something privately I can for free depending on how much I like it.

                                PLEASE READ THIS! Otherwise I will ignore your request.

                                TL;DR

                                • VRCA ONLY

                                • I won't fix anything you can get a unity package of

                                • Post a photo with the vrca

                                I will mark your post with either a ✔ (It's been fixed) Or a ❌ (Your post doesn't follow my rules)

                                ❕ New rule! You guys can request two models in the same post at a time- If you do more than two in one post, ill ignore the rest and move on

                                AliceReznovA
                                AliceReznovA
                                AliceReznov
                                wrote last edited by
                                #1609

                                @Milk-Drinker hey could you just turn this into a unity package i couldnt figure out how [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • G
                                  G
                                  guzzler
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #1610

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_607cc400-60bc-4b0a-803b-91b37b9afaf6 is it possible to rip this model?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                                    In this thread I take people VRCAS (ONLY!) and fix them into useable avatars. If you want me to take a look at and try and fix your RIPPED model please post the link to the VRCA (Not an avatar link‼️) and the photo of the model you'd like me to fix in the comments. I fix everything now but in order! If you want me to fix something privately I can for free depending on how much I like it.

                                    PLEASE READ THIS! Otherwise I will ignore your request.

                                    TL;DR

                                    • VRCA ONLY

                                    • I won't fix anything you can get a unity package of

                                    • Post a photo with the vrca

                                    I will mark your post with either a ✔ (It's been fixed) Or a ❌ (Your post doesn't follow my rules)

                                    ❕ New rule! You guys can request two models in the same post at a time- If you do more than two in one post, ill ignore the rest and move on

                                    P
                                    P
                                    pixiestikks
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #1611

                                    @Milk-Drinkerpiv.png.png

                                    avtr_1d284908-7c68-4240-930d-8bb9c2403812.vrca

                                    if you could help out that would be amazing and greatly appreciated
                                    🙂

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • T
                                      T
                                      Twigg
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #1612

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Galaxy_Is_HereG Galaxy_Is_Here

                                        Could you Please help convert this one?
                                        wqgpmsgp.png https://shareallfiles.net/VHr3fQ

                                        Galaxy_Is_HereG
                                        Galaxy_Is_HereG
                                        Galaxy_Is_Here
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #1613

                                        I fixed her myself mostly besides one of the custom pose menu sections but besides that it work good :3 https://shareallfiles.net/g_J2D_ (Also I only fixed it myself because it would of cost money to fix it here but I think it would be a cute avi to post here :3

                                        lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Galaxy_Is_HereG Galaxy_Is_Here

                                          I fixed her myself mostly besides one of the custom pose menu sections but besides that it work good :3 https://shareallfiles.net/g_J2D_ (Also I only fixed it myself because it would of cost money to fix it here but I think it would be a cute avi to post here :3

                                          lenkagamine12L
                                          lenkagamine12L
                                          lenkagamine12
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #1614

                                          @Galaxy_Is_Here it wont cost money it only costs money if he doas it as a commision

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular