Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Doing VRCA to UNITY fixes!

Doing VRCA to UNITY fixes!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
vrcaunityavatarfurrynsfw
1.6k Posts 388 Posters 185.5k Views 211 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LegoshiFrL
    LegoshiFrL
    LegoshiFr
    wrote last edited by
    #1584

    [register or login to view this hidden content] plz betty bad mon 🙏

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • shadooowolfyS
      shadooowolfyS
      shadooowolfy
      wrote last edited by
      #1585

      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      VRChat_2026-09-28_17-52-46.031_1080x1920.png
      image.jpeg plss

      Milk DrinkerM 1 Reply Last reply
      ❌
      0
      • C
        C
        CheesyMcSqueezy
        wrote last edited by
        #1586

        VRChat_2026-09-28_19-18-48.975_1440x2560.png
        VRChat_2026-09-28_19-19-05.684_1440x2560.png

        Would love this avatar [register or login to view this hidden content]

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • 2
          2
          23.45
          wrote last edited by
          #1587
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

            In this thread I take people VRCAS (ONLY!) and fix them into useable avatars. If you want me to take a look at and try and fix your RIPPED model please post the link to the VRCA (Not an avatar link‼️) and the photo of the model you'd like me to fix in the comments. I fix everything now but in order! If you want me to fix something privately I can for free depending on how much I like it.

            PLEASE READ THIS! Otherwise I will ignore your request.

            TL;DR

            • VRCA ONLY

            • I won't fix anything you can get a unity package of

            • Post a photo with the vrca

            I will mark your post with either a ✔ (It's been fixed) Or a ❌ (Your post doesn't follow my rules)

            ❕ New rule! You guys can request two models in the same post at a time- If you do more than two in one post, ill ignore the rest and move on

            ParalyzedP
            ParalyzedP
            Paralyzed
            wrote last edited by Paralyzed
            #1588

            @Milk-Drinker

            [register or login to view this hidden content] - VRCA

            1790018306849-a142cc99-2e11-4420-99b0-a8a345c17598-image.jpeg

            FilferinipapiniF 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • shyiolS
              shyiolS
              shyiol
              wrote last edited by
              #1589
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                In this thread I take people VRCAS (ONLY!) and fix them into useable avatars. If you want me to take a look at and try and fix your RIPPED model please post the link to the VRCA (Not an avatar link‼️) and the photo of the model you'd like me to fix in the comments. I fix everything now but in order! If you want me to fix something privately I can for free depending on how much I like it.

                PLEASE READ THIS! Otherwise I will ignore your request.

                TL;DR

                • VRCA ONLY

                • I won't fix anything you can get a unity package of

                • Post a photo with the vrca

                I will mark your post with either a ✔ (It's been fixed) Or a ❌ (Your post doesn't follow my rules)

                ❕ New rule! You guys can request two models in the same post at a time- If you do more than two in one post, ill ignore the rest and move on

                aikoroA
                aikoroA
                aikoro
                wrote last edited by
                #1590

                @Milk-Drinker VRChat_2026-09-29_10-47-45.080_1280x720.png
                name: ghost
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T
                  T
                  Twigg
                  wrote last edited by
                  #1591

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ParalyzedP Paralyzed

                    @Milk-Drinker

                    [register or login to view this hidden content] - VRCA

                    1790018306849-a142cc99-2e11-4420-99b0-a8a345c17598-image.jpeg

                    FilferinipapiniF
                    FilferinipapiniF
                    Filferinipapini
                    wrote last edited by
                    #1592

                    Smash

                    SMASHing stuff

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • shadooowolfyS shadooowolfy

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      VRChat_2026-09-28_17-52-46.031_1080x1920.png
                      image.jpeg plss

                      Milk DrinkerM
                      Milk DrinkerM
                      Milk Drinker
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1593

                      @shadooowolfy I've already done this

                      If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

                      My commissions page :)
                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

                      shadooowolfyS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Milk DrinkerM Milk Drinker

                        @shadooowolfy I've already done this

                        shadooowolfyS
                        shadooowolfyS
                        shadooowolfy
                        wrote last edited by shadooowolfy
                        #1594

                        @Milk-Drinker Oh sorry could you send me that link? because I don't know where it is

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular