LF: Any of NekoAndy's smol Genshin models
-
This is the discord where you can message the creator to buy the models.
I'm also looking for any of their HSR and ZZZ models.
I'm also willing to split the cost for them (we find the ones we want and then share them here)
-
id love to have their files :0 though i cant pay ofc
-
There is a patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/c/nekoandy/homebut I cannot find his models anywhere.
Would appreciate small Raiden, Yae and Furina extra hard.
@FirekeeperRachel though im not as good as nekoandy whatso ever i could try to edit the model like theirs lol im good at clothing editing on chibi models
-
buump 4 zhongli and scara
-
@WinterSnowLand
No one is gatekeeping anything. No one has said anything about having any files.
There is literally no progress on this topic whatsoever at the moment.bump
-
@WinterSnowLand could you pass the files? thank you !
-
buump 4 zhongli and scara
@kawaiikitties God I wish
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login