Lf nsfw female vulper
-
-
bumpies
-
I had someone who was super interested and tried to buy it
They talked to them but they aren't selling it anymore, you can't even reach the store page in that ko-fi page
I think it was because of some drama, can't remember about it -
This post is deleted!
-
@Anon043 ah right thanks for the heads up, that kinda sucks. guess its just up to finding who does still have it

-
I had someone who was super interested and tried to buy it
They talked to them but they aren't selling it anymore, you can't even reach the store page in that ko-fi page
I think it was because of some drama, can't remember about it -
bump!!! bring this post back to life!!
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump :3
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login