Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by Sadisticss) Thalia by Hako / Hakofu

✔ (FOUND by Sadisticss) Thalia by Hako / Hakofu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
22 Posts 12 Posters 4.4k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • iTNYI
    iTNYI
    iTNY
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    🐾

    ෆ*₊˚꒰:: こんばんは! 🍪🥛
    𝘪𝘧 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 !
    ♡ 𝘶𝘱𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥.

    ​🇩​​🇲​ ​🇫​​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇵​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​​🇴​​🇳​​🇦​​🇱​ ​🇺​​🇵​​🇱​​🇴​​🇦​​🇩​ ​🇵​​🇷​​🇮​​🇨​​🇪​​🇸​

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • iTNYI
      iTNYI
      iTNY
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      🐾

      ෆ*₊˚꒰:: こんばんは! 🍪🥛
      𝘪𝘧 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 !
      ♡ 𝘶𝘱𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥.

      ​🇩​​🇲​ ​🇫​​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇵​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​​🇴​​🇳​​🇦​​🇱​ ​🇺​​🇵​​🇱​​🇴​​🇦​​🇩​ ​🇵​​🇷​​🇮​​🇨​​🇪​​🇸​

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MeowMixerM
        MeowMixerM
        MeowMixer
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Boimp

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LovemeL
          LovemeL
          Loveme
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          if any one wants to price split lmk i want her so bad

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          0
          • Nebula11111N
            Nebula11111N
            Nebula11111
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            jgjgj,gjgjg,,jg

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ᴋᴏʀɪᴋ
              ᴋᴏʀɪᴋ
              ᴋᴏʀɪ
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
              • MiarryM
                MiarryM
                Miarry
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                Hey!
                i getting these erros when i try to upload
                Someone know how to fix our could teach me how to fix it?
                image.png

                Nebula11111N 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MiarryM Miarry

                  Hey!
                  i getting these erros when i try to upload
                  Someone know how to fix our could teach me how to fix it?
                  image.png

                  Nebula11111N
                  Nebula11111N
                  Nebula11111
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @Miarry add vrfury, that usally happends when u dont have that

                  MiarryM 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Nebula11111N Nebula11111

                    @Miarry add vrfury, that usally happends when u dont have that

                    MiarryM
                    MiarryM
                    Miarry
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @jacksir53645 but i using vrcfury, this is what i using
                    b4e288a8-6dba-4b65-9c40-0faebc6a7527-image.png

                    NoemieButterflyN 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MiarryM Miarry

                      @jacksir53645 but i using vrcfury, this is what i using
                      b4e288a8-6dba-4b65-9c40-0faebc6a7527-image.png

                      NoemieButterflyN
                      NoemieButterflyN
                      NoemieButterfly
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Miarry it's normal I managed to fix the problem, you just have to delete the SPS and change them so they are operational

                      MiarryM 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • NoemieButterflyN NoemieButterfly

                        @Miarry it's normal I managed to fix the problem, you just have to delete the SPS and change them so they are operational

                        MiarryM
                        MiarryM
                        Miarry
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @NoemieButterfly i tried but still didn't worked for me ;--;, can you upload a package with fixed version?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • LilMissGremlinL
                          LilMissGremlinL
                          LilMissGremlin
                          wrote on last edited by LilMissGremlin
                          #13

                          @Miarry Okay so I figured it out, at least I figured out what issue I HAD, just incase this is your issue, make sure to select the PCS in the hierarchy and make sure these are set in the right place.
                          For me the Menu and Parameters were not set, so I had to put them in manually.
                          image.png

                          MiarryM 1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • LilMissGremlinL LilMissGremlin

                            @Miarry Okay so I figured it out, at least I figured out what issue I HAD, just incase this is your issue, make sure to select the PCS in the hierarchy and make sure these are set in the right place.
                            For me the Menu and Parameters were not set, so I had to put them in manually.
                            image.png

                            MiarryM
                            MiarryM
                            Miarry
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @LilMissGremlin i fixed that one!, but i was having a another one when i was trying to upload it was 100% and upload and then failed.... BUT!!!! i solved my problem by doing a crazy idea ''what if i use a old avatar and upload using the old avatar blueprint id'' and then it worked and solved! thanks for everyone who tried to help me!

                            NoemieButterflyN 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • MiarryM Miarry

                              @LilMissGremlin i fixed that one!, but i was having a another one when i was trying to upload it was 100% and upload and then failed.... BUT!!!! i solved my problem by doing a crazy idea ''what if i use a old avatar and upload using the old avatar blueprint id'' and then it worked and solved! thanks for everyone who tried to help me!

                              NoemieButterflyN
                              NoemieButterflyN
                              NoemieButterfly
                              wrote on last edited by NoemieButterfly
                              #15

                              @Miarry nice It was nothing

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • G0R3_M0NST3RG
                                G0R3_M0NST3RG
                                G0R3_M0NST3R
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                I myself have a stupid problem right now.Screenshot 2025-01-15 094916.png

                                Nebula11111N MiarryM BluuuuB 3 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • G0R3_M0NST3RG G0R3_M0NST3R

                                  I myself have a stupid problem right now.Screenshot 2025-01-15 094916.png

                                  Nebula11111N
                                  Nebula11111N
                                  Nebula11111
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @Shimmer_Moon_ r u using 2022, i got that error and i uploaded it fine

                                  G0R3_M0NST3RG 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Nebula11111N Nebula11111

                                    @Shimmer_Moon_ r u using 2022, i got that error and i uploaded it fine

                                    G0R3_M0NST3RG
                                    G0R3_M0NST3RG
                                    G0R3_M0NST3R
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @jacksir53645 yes I am using 22

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • G0R3_M0NST3RG G0R3_M0NST3R

                                      I myself have a stupid problem right now.Screenshot 2025-01-15 094916.png

                                      MiarryM
                                      MiarryM
                                      Miarry
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @Shimmer_Moon_ try to install dps,sps and pcs before import the avatar

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • G0R3_M0NST3RG G0R3_M0NST3R

                                        I myself have a stupid problem right now.Screenshot 2025-01-15 094916.png

                                        BluuuuB
                                        BluuuuB
                                        Bluuuu
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        @Shimmer_Moon_ Hope you got it fixed. That error means you're missing a file. Probably a failed import of the avatar. Just import PCS yourself , reimport the avatar, or remove the VRCFURY PCS from your avatar entirely if you don't want NSFW sound effects from SPS/sexual interactions.

                                        I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                                        I don't do trading, don't bother!

                                        G0R3_M0NST3RG 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BluuuuB Bluuuu

                                          @Shimmer_Moon_ Hope you got it fixed. That error means you're missing a file. Probably a failed import of the avatar. Just import PCS yourself , reimport the avatar, or remove the VRCFURY PCS from your avatar entirely if you don't want NSFW sound effects from SPS/sexual interactions.

                                          G0R3_M0NST3RG
                                          G0R3_M0NST3RG
                                          G0R3_M0NST3R
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          @pinkcookie2777 I just removed PCS thank you tho!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular