Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: FNF Girlfriend Model Release (by 🍈dewmel)

LF: FNF Girlfriend Model Release (by 🍈dewmel)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
nsfwlooking forfnfblendergumroad
75 Posts 16 Posters 8.9k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AllPeachyA AllPeachy

    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

    enjoy 😆

    EeveeblockE
    EeveeblockE
    Eeveeblock
    wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @AllPeachy make sure to update us when the model updates

    Why is it so hard to get reputation.

    I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

    AllPeachyA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EeveeblockE Eeveeblock

      @AllPeachy make sure to update us when the model updates

      AllPeachyA
      AllPeachyA
      AllPeachy
      wrote on last edited by
      #33

      @Eeveeblock will try to :'D

      i'll buy things that interest me if no one else has within the week of me bumping*, if i dont buy it remind me!

      *if its actually able to be purchased

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E
        E
        ExpiredJewel
        wrote on last edited by
        #34

        bump for unity build

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B
          B
          Birdbro16
          wrote on last edited by
          #35

          Just saw this, thanks

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EeveeblockE
            EeveeblockE
            Eeveeblock
            wrote on last edited by
            #36

            i feel like we are missing something cus there are no extra skin types

            Why is it so hard to get reputation.

            I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

            ResuR 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • EeveeblockE Eeveeblock

              i feel like we are missing something cus there are no extra skin types

              ResuR
              ResuR
              Resu
              wrote on last edited by
              #37

              @Eeveeblock thats prob the update we might b waiting on, or it only has one available
              bump.

              Need helping handz!!! :33

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EeveeblockE
                EeveeblockE
                Eeveeblock
                wrote on last edited by
                #38

                it says 7 skin colors on the page
                maybe the person who gave us the file only gave us the blend and maybe there is other textures or if not idk something must be wrong

                Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                AllPeachyA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EeveeblockE Eeveeblock

                  it says 7 skin colors on the page
                  maybe the person who gave us the file only gave us the blend and maybe there is other textures or if not idk something must be wrong

                  AllPeachyA
                  AllPeachyA
                  AllPeachy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #39

                  @Eeveeblock the file i put is the most recent build, v1.2, but i'll make another with the 1.1 and 1.0 build, sorry for the hiccup :'<

                  i'll buy things that interest me if no one else has within the week of me bumping*, if i dont buy it remind me!

                  *if its actually able to be purchased

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EeveeblockE
                    EeveeblockE
                    Eeveeblock
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #40

                    its alright

                    Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                    I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AllPeachyA
                      AllPeachyA
                      AllPeachy
                      wrote on last edited by AllPeachy
                      #41

                      all 3 builds are in this link

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      i'll buy things that interest me if no one else has within the week of me bumping*, if i dont buy it remind me!

                      *if its actually able to be purchased

                      EeveeblockE B 2 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • EeveeblockE
                        EeveeblockE
                        Eeveeblock
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #42

                        its not made yet

                        Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                        I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • EeveeblockE
                          EeveeblockE
                          Eeveeblock
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #43

                          there is ganna be an official one at somepoint

                          Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                          I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AllPeachyA AllPeachy

                            all 3 builds are in this link

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            EeveeblockE
                            EeveeblockE
                            Eeveeblock
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #44

                            @AllPeachy you could make a thing on the purchase to ask the creator where the different skins are

                            Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                            I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                            AllPeachyA 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • EeveeblockE Eeveeblock

                              @AllPeachy you could make a thing on the purchase to ask the creator where the different skins are

                              AllPeachyA
                              AllPeachyA
                              AllPeachy
                              wrote on last edited by AllPeachy
                              #45

                              @Eeveeblock sure, i sent them a message on le twitter, and now we wait

                              edit: been 8 hours, no reply still, if there isnt a reply by the time a full day passes then im going to assume that the outfit and stuff are things done but not released yet, most likely very much cope, but maybe thats the actual reason?

                              edit 2: been a day, no reply, as to be expected, sorry for lettin yall down guys ;'<

                              i'll buy things that interest me if no one else has within the week of me bumping*, if i dont buy it remind me!

                              *if its actually able to be purchased

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                wrote on last edited by INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                #46

                                i got an update for y'all!
                                Screenshot_20250129-125222-127.png

                                if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                                ResuR 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

                                  i got an update for y'all!
                                  Screenshot_20250129-125222-127.png

                                  ResuR
                                  ResuR
                                  Resu
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #47

                                  @INSERT_NAME_HERE boomf

                                  Need helping handz!!! :33

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • E
                                    E
                                    ExpiredJewel
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #48

                                    correct me if im wrong there was a post that i found saying you could commission him to fully rig the model for a decent price for a vrc port

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • B Birdbro16

                                      I am looking for FNF Girlfriend model by 🍈dewmel, pretty cheap price for what it's worth:

                                      https://dewmelody.gumroad.com/l/fnfgfmodel
                                      30c2a05d-e059-4a28-8707-98300c40583e-image.png

                                      B
                                      B
                                      Birdbro16
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #49

                                      @Birdbro16 The model was recently updated to feature a couple more outfits (mainly D-Sides and BF outfit). would be neat if there was an updated link for these c8a77823-46d5-4e8d-af58-1fa696b799ec-image.png

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                        INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                                        INSERT_NAME_HERE
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #50

                                        bump
                                        skyblue will be first

                                        if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • B
                                          B
                                          Birdbro16
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #51

                                          bumpy

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular