Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Komano With Sampo Clothes (Honkai Star Rail)

GIFT: Komano With Sampo Clothes (Honkai Star Rail)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
komanohonkaigiftdownloadmale
20 Posts 10 Posters 2.6k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • KisskissK
    KisskissK
    Kisskiss
    wrote on last edited by Kisskiss
    #5

    tucks hair behind ear.... Argenti? if you haven't already?

    ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
    Doing quest
    conversions
    for 10$ <3

    HooyinSoraH 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ClaptasticFragC
      ClaptasticFragC
      ClaptasticFrag
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      maybe at some point you can do Boothill? 🥺

      I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

      Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

      If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

      HooyinSoraH 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • TokeiNekoT
        TokeiNekoT
        TokeiNeko
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        Any chance for a Robin Selestia and a Sunday Minase? Please and thank you.

        HooyinSoraH 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KisskissK Kisskiss

          tucks hair behind ear.... Argenti? if you haven't already?

          HooyinSoraH
          HooyinSoraH
          HooyinSora
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @Kisskiss I can do Argenti, let me take a bit of a rest and I'll get to it 👍

          POR QUE HACE TANTO CALOOOOOOOR!?!?

          KisskissK 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

            maybe at some point you can do Boothill? 🥺

            HooyinSoraH
            HooyinSoraH
            HooyinSora
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            @ClaptasticFrag I'll try to find a way to do it, I haven't found a fbx from boothill but I am trying to learn how to make mmd models into blender, it will take time but I guess it's worth doing it.

            POR QUE HACE TANTO CALOOOOOOOR!?!?

            1 Reply Last reply
            ♥
            0
            • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

              Any chance for a Robin Selestia and a Sunday Minase? Please and thank you.

              HooyinSoraH
              HooyinSoraH
              HooyinSora
              wrote on last edited by HooyinSora
              #10

              @TokeiNeko I'll try to do it, I haven't found a fbx for those two, but I will try to learn how to make mmd models into blender, it will take me time but I guess it's worth doing it. (Also I am going to take a short break, I haven't been able to sleep all night from doing these model works)

              POR QUE HACE TANTO CALOOOOOOOR!?!?

              TokeiNekoT 1 Reply Last reply
              😘
              0
              • ClaptasticFragC
                ClaptasticFragC
                ClaptasticFrag
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                https://www.bilibili.com/blackboard/activity-UQisbrFEze.html you can actually convert mmd models into FBXs using Blender so theoretically you have every official HSR model at your disposal

                I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                HooyinSoraH 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

                  https://www.bilibili.com/blackboard/activity-UQisbrFEze.html you can actually convert mmd models into FBXs using Blender so theoretically you have every official HSR model at your disposal

                  HooyinSoraH
                  HooyinSoraH
                  HooyinSora
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @ClaptasticFrag I appreciate it ^^ the dilemma is that every tutorial video of how to place it on blender is like 4 or 2 years old hahaha, I'll have to do reading yippeeee, now I'm going to my bed, it's calling me haha, night night (or day I don't know anymore xd)

                  POR QUE HACE TANTO CALOOOOOOOR!?!?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • HooyinSoraH HooyinSora

                    @TokeiNeko I'll try to do it, I haven't found a fbx for those two, but I will try to learn how to make mmd models into blender, it will take me time but I guess it's worth doing it. (Also I am going to take a short break, I haven't been able to sleep all night from doing these model works)

                    TokeiNekoT
                    TokeiNekoT
                    TokeiNeko
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @HooyinSora No rush at all. I love your work and have most them uploaded for either me, my little brother (he loves the Sampo character) and my partner. You are a amazing person and I thank you for all your hard work.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😁
                    1
                    • M
                      M
                      Meiru
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      Will you consider wriothesley komano? pleaseeee 😭💖🙏

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • sakurishS
                        sakurishS
                        sakurish
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        your amazing!! great work take breaks ❤

                        bump ~ !!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • HooyinSoraH HooyinSora

                          @Kisskiss I can do Argenti, let me take a bit of a rest and I'll get to it 👍

                          KisskissK
                          KisskissK
                          Kisskiss
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          @HooyinSora tysm ! tyt and rest well ^^

                          ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
                          Doing quest
                          conversions
                          for 10$ <3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • V
                            V
                            Van_Revelt
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            Wondering if you would be able to do Luka from Star Rail?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RiiqiseiR
                              RiiqiseiR
                              Riiqisei
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              If you ever make Komano with Aventurine's clothes I'll cry tears of joy. I love all the ones you've done so far!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • sakurishS
                                sakurishS
                                sakurish
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                sparkle moe or selestia?

                                bump ~ !!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • K
                                  K
                                  kotaro kanutso
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  I'm desperately searching for this hair. Does anyone have just the hair asset?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular