Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Chubby Chomper Avatar

LF: Chubby Chomper Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
looking formario
49 Posts 35 Posters 11.8k Views 64 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M MrWhatsit2you

    Dw guys I found it, doubt anyone is intrested in it but if so, plz reply asking

    F
    F
    FoC_Bruticus
    wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @MrWhatsit2you Definitely want!

    Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • F FoC_Bruticus

      @MrWhatsit2you Definitely want!

      Blaze7689B
      Blaze7689B
      Blaze7689
      wrote on last edited by
      #24

      @FoC_Bruticus Someone already posted it but it needs to be fixed

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M MrWhatsit2you

        @PeppermintK as much as I wanna give it away the guy who gave it to me (who has a great supply of nsfw avatars), requested that I dont share so that the guy that gave HIM the avatar can be happy

        EeveeblockE
        EeveeblockE
        Eeveeblock
        wrote on last edited by
        #25

        @MrWhatsit2you you cant just say you have something and basically say you can share it and then turn around and say you cant

        Why is it so hard to get reputation.

        I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

        Cerberus.2007C 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • EeveeblockE Eeveeblock

          @MrWhatsit2you you cant just say you have something and basically say you can share it and then turn around and say you cant

          Cerberus.2007C
          Cerberus.2007C
          Cerberus.2007
          wrote on last edited by
          #26

          @Eeveeblock ikr?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M MrWhatsit2you

            @PeppermintK as much as I wanna give it away the guy who gave it to me (who has a great supply of nsfw avatars), requested that I dont share so that the guy that gave HIM the avatar can be happy

            KITSUNEXDK
            KITSUNEXDK
            KITSUNEXD
            wrote on last edited by
            #27

            @MrWhatsit2you what type of strat is this?
            "I have the things you want and CAN give it to you if i use my free will. But... im not going to because i was respectfullly asked not to."????

            EeveeblockE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KITSUNEXDK KITSUNEXD

              @MrWhatsit2you what type of strat is this?
              "I have the things you want and CAN give it to you if i use my free will. But... im not going to because i was respectfullly asked not to."????

              EeveeblockE
              EeveeblockE
              Eeveeblock
              wrote on last edited by
              #28

              @KITSUNEXD yeah like they shouldnt tell us the have it if they wont give it im starting to think they are lying

              Why is it so hard to get reputation.

              I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EeveeblockE
                EeveeblockE
                Eeveeblock
                wrote on last edited by
                #29

                and he also made this chat so he definately is

                Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • L littleboyguy

                  @MrWhatsit2you could i get it please?

                  bmanb0201B
                  bmanb0201B
                  bmanb0201
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #30

                  @littleboyguy i need this

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M MrWhatsit2you

                    @PeppermintK as much as I wanna give it away the guy who gave it to me (who has a great supply of nsfw avatars), requested that I dont share so that the guy that gave HIM the avatar can be happy

                    Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #31

                    @MrWhatsit2you Blud def does NOT have it.

                    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Imnotaripper.I
                      Imnotaripper.I
                      Imnotaripper.
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #32

                      And don't just send an image as proof, for all we know you could've just grabbed it from someone else >:P

                      If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                      P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • LurkinDumbassL
                        LurkinDumbassL
                        LurkinDumbass
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #33

                        bump!
                        I don't even care for it being NSFW I just like unconventional anthro characters.

                        I believe in the Preservation of digital goods.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T
                          T
                          tttoagii
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #34

                          bump for a version that has working legs and functional gogoloco

                          thebigbaddawgT 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • T tttoagii

                            bump for a version that has working legs and functional gogoloco

                            thebigbaddawgT
                            thebigbaddawgT
                            thebigbaddawg
                            wrote on last edited by thebigbaddawg
                            #35

                            @tttoagii @ccj31

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            NSFW GoGoLoco fix
                            Cleaned up animator logic
                            Changed the menus a bit
                            Fixed gesture animations
                            Hid bones when penetrator is not in use
                            And made cock physbone a little more realistic
                            Downscaled textures (was 40mb download size, now 20mb)

                            Ensure you import:

                            • Poiyomi Toon (latest)
                            • VRCFury
                            • VRCQuestTools

                            Edit: Updated

                            ripperoni & meatballs

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            10
                            • EeveeblockE
                              EeveeblockE
                              Eeveeblock
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #36

                              thank you

                              Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                              I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • L
                                L
                                Lil_silly_42
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #37

                                Is there a blender port perchance

                                G 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • L Lil_silly_42

                                  Is there a blender port perchance

                                  G
                                  G
                                  Gamerblam
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #38

                                  I'd also like a blender port if possible

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S
                                    S
                                    sillydog
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #39

                                    up for blender archive

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AkkoTheFishA
                                      AkkoTheFishA
                                      AkkoTheFish
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #40

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • cococuitC
                                        cococuitC
                                        cococuit
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #41

                                        Is there perhaps a female version? I swear I've seen a picture of it. Also bump.

                                        lequackyL 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • cococuitC cococuit

                                          Is there perhaps a female version? I swear I've seen a picture of it. Also bump.

                                          lequackyL
                                          lequackyL
                                          lequacky
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #42

                                          @cococuit bump. i'd love a version where we could toggle from cock to pussy.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag referenced this topic on

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular