Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Chubby Chomper Avatar

LF: Chubby Chomper Avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
looking formario
49 Posts 35 Posters 11.8k Views 64 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ClaptasticFragC
    ClaptasticFragC
    ClaptasticFrag
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    the fact this had to be apparently ripped is pretty sad because the original seller decided to remove all their cool assets from their stores and left only deprecated items.

    I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

    Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

    If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ClaptasticFragC
      ClaptasticFragC
      ClaptasticFrag
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      Also I forgot to note, I saw someone with a legit version of this avatar recently and I don't think it has face expressions at all from what I saw.

      I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

      Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

      If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AkkoTheFishA
        AkkoTheFishA
        AkkoTheFish
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        That avatar zoid made it for someone as a commission

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ClaptasticFragC
          ClaptasticFragC
          ClaptasticFrag
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          it was sold at some point or similar, i've seen people who were definitely not the commissioner wearing it even before this thread.

          I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

          Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

          If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

          1 Reply Last reply
          -1
          • C
            C
            CoreWarBore
            wrote on last edited by
            #19
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M MrWhatsit2you

              Dw guys I found it, doubt anyone is intrested in it but if so, plz reply asking

              P
              P
              PeppermintK
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              @MrWhatsit2you I would love to have it.

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • P PeppermintK

                @MrWhatsit2you I would love to have it.

                M
                M
                MrWhatsit2you
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                @PeppermintK as much as I wanna give it away the guy who gave it to me (who has a great supply of nsfw avatars), requested that I dont share so that the guy that gave HIM the avatar can be happy

                EeveeblockE KITSUNEXDK Imnotaripper.I 3 Replies Last reply
                👎
                -9
                • M MrWhatsit2you

                  Dw guys I found it, doubt anyone is intrested in it but if so, plz reply asking

                  L
                  L
                  littleboyguy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  @MrWhatsit2you could i get it please?

                  bmanb0201B 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M MrWhatsit2you

                    Dw guys I found it, doubt anyone is intrested in it but if so, plz reply asking

                    F
                    F
                    FoC_Bruticus
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    @MrWhatsit2you Definitely want!

                    Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F FoC_Bruticus

                      @MrWhatsit2you Definitely want!

                      Blaze7689B
                      Blaze7689B
                      Blaze7689
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      @FoC_Bruticus Someone already posted it but it needs to be fixed

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M MrWhatsit2you

                        @PeppermintK as much as I wanna give it away the guy who gave it to me (who has a great supply of nsfw avatars), requested that I dont share so that the guy that gave HIM the avatar can be happy

                        EeveeblockE
                        EeveeblockE
                        Eeveeblock
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #25

                        @MrWhatsit2you you cant just say you have something and basically say you can share it and then turn around and say you cant

                        Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                        I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                        Cerberus.2007C 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • EeveeblockE Eeveeblock

                          @MrWhatsit2you you cant just say you have something and basically say you can share it and then turn around and say you cant

                          Cerberus.2007C
                          Cerberus.2007C
                          Cerberus.2007
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #26

                          @Eeveeblock ikr?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M MrWhatsit2you

                            @PeppermintK as much as I wanna give it away the guy who gave it to me (who has a great supply of nsfw avatars), requested that I dont share so that the guy that gave HIM the avatar can be happy

                            KITSUNEXDK
                            KITSUNEXDK
                            KITSUNEXD
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #27

                            @MrWhatsit2you what type of strat is this?
                            "I have the things you want and CAN give it to you if i use my free will. But... im not going to because i was respectfullly asked not to."????

                            EeveeblockE 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • KITSUNEXDK KITSUNEXD

                              @MrWhatsit2you what type of strat is this?
                              "I have the things you want and CAN give it to you if i use my free will. But... im not going to because i was respectfullly asked not to."????

                              EeveeblockE
                              EeveeblockE
                              Eeveeblock
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #28

                              @KITSUNEXD yeah like they shouldnt tell us the have it if they wont give it im starting to think they are lying

                              Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                              I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EeveeblockE
                                EeveeblockE
                                Eeveeblock
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #29

                                and he also made this chat so he definately is

                                Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                                I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • L littleboyguy

                                  @MrWhatsit2you could i get it please?

                                  bmanb0201B
                                  bmanb0201B
                                  bmanb0201
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #30

                                  @littleboyguy i need this

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • M MrWhatsit2you

                                    @PeppermintK as much as I wanna give it away the guy who gave it to me (who has a great supply of nsfw avatars), requested that I dont share so that the guy that gave HIM the avatar can be happy

                                    Imnotaripper.I
                                    Imnotaripper.I
                                    Imnotaripper.
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #31

                                    @MrWhatsit2you Blud def does NOT have it.

                                    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Imnotaripper.I
                                      Imnotaripper.I
                                      Imnotaripper.
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #32

                                      And don't just send an image as proof, for all we know you could've just grabbed it from someone else >:P

                                      If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                      P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • LurkinDumbassL
                                        LurkinDumbassL
                                        LurkinDumbass
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #33

                                        bump!
                                        I don't even care for it being NSFW I just like unconventional anthro characters.

                                        I believe in the Preservation of digital goods.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • T
                                          T
                                          tttoagii
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #34

                                          bump for a version that has working legs and functional gogoloco

                                          thebigbaddawgT 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better đź’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular