GIFT: Selestia With Fuxuan Clothes (Honkai Star Rail)
-
-
i don't know how Selestia works but i did all i could, i'm used to edit Minase a lot, so u can edit her better than me haha.
-
has GoGoLoco and DanceSync
-


-
-
@sakurish ur wish was granted haha. u probably know how to edit her better than me, so i hope u like it.
-
@sakurish ur wish was granted haha. u probably know how to edit her better than me, so i hope u like it.
@HooyinSora I LOVE U I CANT WAIT TO USE THIS OMGGGG
-
This post is deleted!
-
highly doubt hoyo took fu xuan down, but I had it downloaded for a while..
lucky you @yukisama2
Password: forum.ripper.store
IT SHALL LIVE FOREVER, tag me for reup if down -
highly doubt hoyo took fu xuan down, but I had it downloaded for a while..
lucky you @yukisama2
Password: forum.ripper.store
IT SHALL LIVE FOREVER, tag me for reup if down@Echidna can you re-up please!!
-
@Echidna can you re-up please!!
@ipikachanyt
Password: forum.ripper.storeAt some point I wonder who benefits from this being taken down, Selestia creator doesn't send them. Hoyoverse sends these DMCA takedowns? What's even the point...
-
@ipikachanyt
Password: forum.ripper.storeAt some point I wonder who benefits from this being taken down, Selestia creator doesn't send them. Hoyoverse sends these DMCA takedowns? What's even the point...
@Echidna thank you! and i don’t really believe it’s hoyoverse since there’s a lot of different edits to their own models.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login