Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. "Rufina" Model (1.0 Found by Frost Iceberg) ✔

"Rufina" Model (1.0 Found by Frost Iceberg) ✔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
52 Posts 23 Posters 12.4k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Frost IcebergF Frost Iceberg

    here it come : 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

    S
    S
    SenpaiSquadd
    wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @Frost-Iceberg fkn Legend

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      ashiu
      wrote on last edited by
      #13

      anyone v1.0.2 have?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        ashiu
        wrote on last edited by
        #14

        +1

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          akaneko
          wrote on last edited by
          #15

          bump for1.02

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AsiraA
            AsiraA
            Asira
            wrote on last edited by
            #16

            +1 for 1.02

            Actively archiving and hoarding Shinano assets...

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • IdiaI
              IdiaI
              Idia
              wrote on last edited by
              #17

              +1 for 1.02

              If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

              R 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • IdiaI Idia

                +1 for 1.02

                R
                R
                RiverWong
                wrote on last edited by
                #18

                +1 for 1.02

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • IdiaI
                  IdiaI
                  Idia
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #19

                  +1 for 1.02

                  If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • IdiaI
                    IdiaI
                    Idia
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #20

                    +1!

                    If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • R
                      R
                      RiverWong
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #21

                      +1

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • IdiaI
                        IdiaI
                        Idia
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #22

                        +1!

                        If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • IdiaI
                          IdiaI
                          Idia
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #23

                          +1!

                          If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • IdiaI
                            IdiaI
                            Idia
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #24

                            +1!

                            If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • DamnationD Damnation moved this topic from Looking for... on
                            • R
                              R
                              RiverWong
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #25

                              +1

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • U
                                U
                                Unitychan123
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #26

                                +1

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • R
                                  R
                                  RiverWong
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #27

                                  +1

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A
                                    A
                                    ashiu
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #28

                                    +1

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • IdiaI
                                      IdiaI
                                      Idia
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #29

                                      +1!

                                      If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • IdiaI
                                        IdiaI
                                        Idia
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #30

                                        +1! For most recent ver, willing to trade if need be!

                                        If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • CoolGuyMeikaiC
                                          CoolGuyMeikaiC
                                          CoolGuyMeikai
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #31
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular