LF(Found):【VRC想定】GestureSound ジェスチャーサウンド (口&手) found by Ripna_Rabbit
-
(some by google translator)
If you checking the prefab, you will fine that there is a synced parameter called "Sound_L-M(in GestureSound-Mouth prefab)" or "Sound_L-H(in GestureSound-Hand prefab)" which is not used, it'll installed by MA Parameter component but it occupies 2x8 bits.Even I don't know what the author wants to do, but If you want to optimize it, you'd better delete these parameters.
The condition in the animator does not use the Sound_L-M parameter -
@Ripna_Rabbit Thankyou!!
-
(some by google translator)
If you checking the prefab, you will fine that there is a synced parameter called "Sound_L-M(in GestureSound-Mouth prefab)" or "Sound_L-H(in GestureSound-Hand prefab)" which is not used, it'll installed by MA Parameter component but it occupies 2x8 bits.Even I don't know what the author wants to do, but If you want to optimize it, you'd better delete these parameters.
The condition in the animator does not use the Sound_L-M parameter -
password: forum.ripper.store
I really liked this concept. Here's a version with a few changes:
- 1 int for all function - only 9 parameters (instead of 3 ints with 1 bool)
- 1 FX layer and transition anystate optimization
- Uses all 19 sound clips included with the files instead of just 8 repeating ones. It had actually a lot of moaning voices, wet sounds, licking..
- Made download file size of including this asset smaller by optimizing audio setting for quality. Menu has names in english..
- Grip strength(fist) determines the volume of the sound. VRCFury prefab.
I did set audio range to be 0.5 meters with specific volumes, but you're free to change this.
-
password: forum.ripper.store
I really liked this concept. Here's a version with a few changes:
- 1 int for all function - only 9 parameters (instead of 3 ints with 1 bool)
- 1 FX layer and transition anystate optimization
- Uses all 19 sound clips included with the files instead of just 8 repeating ones. It had actually a lot of moaning voices, wet sounds, licking..
- Made download file size of including this asset smaller by optimizing audio setting for quality. Menu has names in english..
- Grip strength(fist) determines the volume of the sound. VRCFury prefab.
I did set audio range to be 0.5 meters with specific volumes, but you're free to change this.
-
@Echidna Hello, I need to reply. I'd like to ask what dependencies are required. When I use this in Unity, I see that this prefab has two unrecognized scripts.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login