Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF New Kaibatu model 妙楽鳥 Myraku bird [FOUND]

LF New Kaibatu model 妙楽鳥 Myraku bird [FOUND]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Booth Avatars
looking forbooth avatarbirdmonsterkaibatu
36 Posts 17 Posters 7.5k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MarbledMooM
    MarbledMooM
    MarbledMoo
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    sorry for all the pictures, i cannot help myself. beautiful bird boy

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ThekingKoopaT
      ThekingKoopaT
      ThekingKoopa
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      omg bump bump bumpppp

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MasterBaiterM
        MasterBaiterM
        MasterBaiter
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        PLEASE PLEASE PLEEASE

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mischievousM
          mischievousM
          mischievous
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          BUMP WANT HES SO PRETTY

          sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Milk DrinkerM
            Milk DrinkerM
            Milk Drinker
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            BUMMPPPP

            If your going to post in my thread, please read the rules.

            My commissions page :)
            https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111870/milk-drinker-s-commissions

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KisskissK
              KisskissK
              Kisskiss
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              yall I don't think we're gonna get him anytime soon he's like 100+ $ In usd

              ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
              Doing quest
              conversions
              for 10$ <3

              MarbledMooM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • KisskissK Kisskiss

                yall I don't think we're gonna get him anytime soon he's like 100+ $ In usd

                MarbledMooM
                MarbledMooM
                MarbledMoo
                wrote on last edited by MarbledMoo
                #8

                @Kisskiss rn it's on sale but the other avis are a similar price anyway.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • NekojitaN
                  NekojitaN
                  Nekojita
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  ehh i bought once avatar from this guy and it had issues... From really bad tracking to being impossible to work on quest and abysmal clothing choices due to awkward body shape.
                  I like his art a lot, but avatars i cant recommend.

                  (=🝦 ﻌ 🝦=) ( ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ *)(ฅ^・ﻌ・^) ฅ/ᐠ ̥  ̮  ̥ ᐟ\ฅ ( ‘• ω • `) ✿(≗ﻌ≗^)

                  a ∧,,,∧ ~ a
                  a( ̳• · • ̳) ~ a
                  a/ づ ~ a

                  MarbledMooM E 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • NekojitaN Nekojita

                    ehh i bought once avatar from this guy and it had issues... From really bad tracking to being impossible to work on quest and abysmal clothing choices due to awkward body shape.
                    I like his art a lot, but avatars i cant recommend.

                    MarbledMooM
                    MarbledMooM
                    MarbledMoo
                    wrote on last edited by MarbledMoo
                    #10

                    @Nekojita For me it took a bit of skill with avatar conversions to learn how to quest convert a functional version, i recommend modular avatar to convert the constraints, so the legs work, and if you know how to fix the materials there are certain parts that you can fix color swaps for.

                    NekojitaN 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • twonkybushT
                      twonkybushT
                      twonkybush
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      lil bump

                      also working with his avatars can be a bit tricky, that's true, but imo the challenge is fun

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MarbledMooM MarbledMoo

                        @Nekojita For me it took a bit of skill with avatar conversions to learn how to quest convert a functional version, i recommend modular avatar to convert the constraints, so the legs work, and if you know how to fix the materials there are certain parts that you can fix color swaps for.

                        NekojitaN
                        NekojitaN
                        Nekojita
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @MarbledMoo said in LF New Kaibatu model 妙楽鳥 Myraku bird:

                        recommend modular avatar to convert the constraints

                        how does it work ? Constraints do not work on quest so i didnt know there was workaround

                        (=🝦 ﻌ 🝦=) ( ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ *)(ฅ^・ﻌ・^) ฅ/ᐠ ̥  ̮  ̥ ᐟ\ฅ ( ‘• ω • `) ✿(≗ﻌ≗^)

                        a ∧,,,∧ ~ a
                        a( ̳• · • ̳) ~ a
                        a/ づ ~ a

                        MarbledMooM 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • NekojitaN Nekojita

                          ehh i bought once avatar from this guy and it had issues... From really bad tracking to being impossible to work on quest and abysmal clothing choices due to awkward body shape.
                          I like his art a lot, but avatars i cant recommend.

                          E
                          E
                          EnderGirlGA
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @Nekojita Which model did you you purchase from this model maker, maybe I can help with this issue. I have the Deertaur and Hellworker model from him and both just fine.

                          NekojitaN 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E EnderGirlGA

                            @Nekojita Which model did you you purchase from this model maker, maybe I can help with this issue. I have the Deertaur and Hellworker model from him and both just fine.

                            NekojitaN
                            NekojitaN
                            Nekojita
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @EnderGirlGA said in LF New Kaibatu model 妙楽鳥 Myraku bird:

                            @Nekojita Which model did you you purchase from this model maker, maybe I can help with this issue. I have the Deertaur and Hellworker model from him and both just fine.

                            I got hellworker and in full body tracking shoulders would slouch in a weird way, then I made quest vers which had completely broken tracking due to constraints not being supported.
                            Overall his full body tracking is really awkward even on pc unlike any normal model.

                            (=🝦 ﻌ 🝦=) ( ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ *)(ฅ^・ﻌ・^) ฅ/ᐠ ̥  ̮  ̥ ᐟ\ฅ ( ‘• ω • `) ✿(≗ﻌ≗^)

                            a ∧,,,∧ ~ a
                            a( ̳• · • ̳) ~ a
                            a/ づ ~ a

                            E 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • NekojitaN Nekojita

                              @MarbledMoo said in LF New Kaibatu model 妙楽鳥 Myraku bird:

                              recommend modular avatar to convert the constraints

                              how does it work ? Constraints do not work on quest so i didnt know there was workaround

                              MarbledMooM
                              MarbledMooM
                              MarbledMoo
                              wrote on last edited by MarbledMoo
                              #15

                              @Nekojita modular avatar and questtools, if you go to questtools it will point out all the pc constraints, and then when you click on them on the avatar you can click the three dots on the constraints and scroll down to "convert to vrchat constraint". has worked wonders for me and the deertaur is my favorite kaibatu model

                              NekojitaN 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • MarbledMooM
                                MarbledMooM
                                MarbledMoo
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @Nekojita if needed I can also record a video tutorial of how I do it, because I'm terrible at explaining

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • NekojitaN Nekojita

                                  @EnderGirlGA said in LF New Kaibatu model 妙楽鳥 Myraku bird:

                                  @Nekojita Which model did you you purchase from this model maker, maybe I can help with this issue. I have the Deertaur and Hellworker model from him and both just fine.

                                  I got hellworker and in full body tracking shoulders would slouch in a weird way, then I made quest vers which had completely broken tracking due to constraints not being supported.
                                  Overall his full body tracking is really awkward even on pc unlike any normal model.

                                  E
                                  E
                                  EnderGirlGA
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @Nekojita That I can understand, I did notice hellworker's shoulders were a bit weird and bulky, but the whole fullbody is weord because I have seen people with fullbody with this model and never had an issue so I wonder what would be causing the issue.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ClaptasticFragC
                                    ClaptasticFragC
                                    ClaptasticFrag
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    bump,

                                    I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                                    Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                                    If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • MarbledMooM MarbledMoo

                                      @Nekojita modular avatar and questtools, if you go to questtools it will point out all the pc constraints, and then when you click on them on the avatar you can click the three dots on the constraints and scroll down to "convert to vrchat constraint". has worked wonders for me and the deertaur is my favorite kaibatu model

                                      NekojitaN
                                      NekojitaN
                                      Nekojita
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @MarbledMoo said in LF New Kaibatu model 妙楽鳥 Myraku bird:

                                      @Nekojita modular avatar and questtools, if you go to questtools it will point out all the pc constraints, and then when you click on them on the avatar you can click the three dots on the constraints and scroll down to "convert to vrchat constraint". has worked wonders for me and the deertaur is my favorite kaibatu model

                                      alr i will try it out thanks

                                      (=🝦 ﻌ 🝦=) ( ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ *)(ฅ^・ﻌ・^) ฅ/ᐠ ̥  ̮  ̥ ᐟ\ฅ ( ‘• ω • `) ✿(≗ﻌ≗^)

                                      a ∧,,,∧ ~ a
                                      a( ̳• · • ̳) ~ a
                                      a/ づ ~ a

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ClaptasticFragC
                                        ClaptasticFragC
                                        ClaptasticFrag
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        The people on both threads talking about quest converting their own birds but not posting files i am going absolutely crazy like !!!! i dont care about quest conversions the threads are made to get the files! 😭😭

                                        I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                                        Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                                        If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                                        Zer030Z NekojitaN 2 Replies Last reply
                                        -2
                                        • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

                                          The people on both threads talking about quest converting their own birds but not posting files i am going absolutely crazy like !!!! i dont care about quest conversions the threads are made to get the files! 😭😭

                                          Zer030Z
                                          Zer030Z
                                          Zer030
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          @ClaptasticFrag fr i agree

                                          also a blump 😊

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular