Bluejuicyjuice Typlosion
-
bump
-
it's been over a year since I last replied to you, and yet... no one has still provided the file.
Again, what do you intend to do with the blender file if someone even got it? It's not VRChat/Unity ready, and would require someone to rig it.
I'm 1000% willing to buy this if I know for sure that someone will rig this and upload it for all to have.
-
it's been over a year since I last replied to you, and yet... no one has still provided the file.
Again, what do you intend to do with the blender file if someone even got it? It's not VRChat/Unity ready, and would require someone to rig it.
I'm 1000% willing to buy this if I know for sure that someone will rig this and upload it for all to have.
@MissPancake Its just for a personal project also it does say the model is rigged in the link. From what I can tell all the models bluejuicyjuice has are rigged. I do not use VRCHAT and only use Blender so if it is rigged for Blender that is all it needs for me.
-
Bump
-
Bump
-
Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login