LF STRAWBERRY CROCS ASSET
-
first post!! pls ive been wanting these if anyone has! link text
-
FOUND :33
-
FOUND :33
@meowforloki Re-up pretty pls strawberry on top?
-
FOUND :33
@meowforloki re-up??
-
@Good-Ole-Jimmy @salemsalem <33 !!
-
@Good-Ole-Jimmy @salemsalem <33 !!
@meowforloki I appreciate it. I actually ended up making them from scratch

-
@meowforloki I appreciate it. I actually ended up making them from scratch

@Good-Ole-Jimmy do ya mind sharing ?? for some reason once i uploaded the crocs to unity ,, they have a hole on the holes at the top ,if that makes sense, i can't fix em they look normal in blender T_T
-
I can - They might be a little janky but I'll share.
I made one with holes to match the strawberry and one without holes and a little bear face on the strap. They're all separated materials so you should be able to use block color textures for the most part. -
can anymeow share?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login