Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Miz new angel dust

Miz new angel dust

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
hazbin hotelmodelvr chatmale avatarpayhip
21 Posts 12 Posters 2.8k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Here is the files [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    Artisy2024A A 2 Replies Last reply
    2
    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

      Here is the files [register or login to view this hidden content]

      Artisy2024A
      Artisy2024A
      Artisy2024
      wrote on last edited by Artisy2024
      #10

      @curiouseagle there is a missing prefab for the AngelDustPartyNight and thats basically it. But I can fix that since there is a fbx version of it and stuff for that model like the gestures, fx, the menu and parameter

      TokeiNekoT 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

        @curiouseagle there is a missing prefab for the AngelDustPartyNight and thats basically it. But I can fix that since there is a fbx version of it and stuff for that model like the gestures, fx, the menu and parameter

        TokeiNekoT
        TokeiNekoT
        TokeiNeko
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @Artisy2024 It uploaded all of them just fine for me. Not sure what you mean about a missing prefab.

        Artisy2024A 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

          @Artisy2024 It uploaded all of them just fine for me. Not sure what you mean about a missing prefab.

          Artisy2024A
          Artisy2024A
          Artisy2024
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          @TokeiNeko this is what i mean

          Screenshot 2024-12-30 135255.png

          TokeiNekoT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Artisy2024A Artisy2024

            @TokeiNeko this is what i mean

            Screenshot 2024-12-30 135255.png

            TokeiNekoT
            TokeiNekoT
            TokeiNeko
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @Artisy2024 strange, since I didn't have a single issue at all. It was all there for me when I installed it and uploaded without a hitch for me. Mind you I'm only doing PC cause I'm not much into doing quest ones.

            Artisy2024A 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

              @Artisy2024 strange, since I didn't have a single issue at all. It was all there for me when I installed it and uploaded without a hitch for me. Mind you I'm only doing PC cause I'm not much into doing quest ones.

              Artisy2024A
              Artisy2024A
              Artisy2024
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              @TokeiNeko i fixed it myself since there was an fbx version of that model

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • yuiyukiiY
                yuiyukiiY
                yuiyukii
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                does anyone still have this model? Mega link above doesn't work anymore. T.T

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Solgesxd
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  anyone got this eddit image.png angel dust by silver seir #VRChat #MadeWithVRChat
                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aa025af2-1453-4452-979b-803fa120f4fa

                  AngelioA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Solgesxd

                    anyone got this eddit image.png angel dust by silver seir #VRChat #MadeWithVRChat
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_aa025af2-1453-4452-979b-803fa120f4fa

                    AngelioA
                    AngelioA
                    Angelio
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @Solgesxd how did you find it? i want it too :((

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                      Here is the files [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      A
                      A
                      Anon26
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      @Baphometscurse there's nothing there

                      BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A Anon26

                        @Baphometscurse there's nothing there

                        BaphometscurseB
                        BaphometscurseB
                        Baphometscurse
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        @Anon26 was 2 years ago I posted, wasn't my og files either so nothing I can really do : P

                        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                        A 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                          @Anon26 was 2 years ago I posted, wasn't my og files either so nothing I can really do : P

                          A
                          A
                          Anon26
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          @Baphometscurse oh ok

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • J
                            J
                            Jinkleton12
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_52d121b7-baad-4cfe-86e2-21bc058d957a anyone have this edit of that base?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular