Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: @Nonehubs "private" nsfw trepidation girlfriend edits

LF: @Nonehubs "private" nsfw trepidation girlfriend edits

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
nsfwedit
26 Posts 10 Posters 4.6k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FreesiaIVF
    FreesiaIVF
    FreesiaIV
    wrote on last edited by
    #17

    https://forum.ripper.store/post/586288 Here's a post for the model so we can move to bumping there

    INSERT_NAME_HEREI 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FreesiaIVF FreesiaIV

      https://forum.ripper.store/post/586288 Here's a post for the model so we can move to bumping there

      INSERT_NAME_HEREI
      INSERT_NAME_HEREI
      INSERT_NAME_HERE
      wrote on last edited by
      #18

      @Omnomnom ight then

      if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • INSERT_NAME_HEREI
        INSERT_NAME_HEREI
        INSERT_NAME_HERE
        wrote on last edited by
        #19

        @lovelyvibes uhm so im not sure if you read the other comments but we're no longer looking for this due to the fact that a minor made the original model and the person that made this edit said they're never releasing it but they did put the NSFW bits on a different model they made

        if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

        CrystalWaters34C 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • INSERT_NAME_HEREI INSERT_NAME_HERE

          @lovelyvibes uhm so im not sure if you read the other comments but we're no longer looking for this due to the fact that a minor made the original model and the person that made this edit said they're never releasing it but they did put the NSFW bits on a different model they made

          CrystalWaters34C
          CrystalWaters34C
          CrystalWaters34
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          @INSERT_NAME_HERE I don't get why it's such a big issue considering the model is separate from the creator of it. Separate art from artist, yk?

          The way I see it, if the character isn't a child, then it isn't really an issue.

          bump

          If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

          Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

          Mrrrow~

          INSERT_NAME_HEREI 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

            @INSERT_NAME_HERE I don't get why it's such a big issue considering the model is separate from the creator of it. Separate art from artist, yk?

            The way I see it, if the character isn't a child, then it isn't really an issue.

            bump

            INSERT_NAME_HEREI
            INSERT_NAME_HEREI
            INSERT_NAME_HERE
            wrote on last edited by
            #21

            @CrystalWaters34 the creator of the original model is but the person making me edit isn't and I want to say I'd rather not catch a case

            if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • VolttekkaV
              VolttekkaV
              Volttekka
              wrote on last edited by
              #22

              I'm fairly certain that nobody has this, pretty sure they scrapped this when they started working on the VHS GF

              INSERT_NAME_HEREI 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                I'm fairly certain that nobody has this, pretty sure they scrapped this when they started working on the VHS GF

                INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                INSERT_NAME_HEREI
                INSERT_NAME_HERE
                wrote on last edited by
                #23

                @Volttekka exactly

                if you see me bumping one of your posts more than likely it's because whatever you're looking for caught my interest and therefore I want whatever you're looking for

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A
                  A
                  Anon26
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  Nsfw version here https://ko-fi.com/s/8dfc3fd7f4

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    Anon26
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #25

                    the nsfw versions out

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A
                      A
                      Anon26
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #26

                      https://ko-fi.com/s/8dfc3fd7f4

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular