LF: Jun and Lady Annalie from Dystopian robot girlfriend
-
@Tusker do you have a new link for this? Its no longer being sold on that page
-
@Tusker do you have a new link for this? Its no longer being sold on that page
@wompwompwahh I have the file itself if you'd like
-
-
@wompwompwahh I have the file itself if you'd like
-
it's so over
-
-
-
The link is on the PDF, just take a look, if it doesn't work either, I'll just go grab the file itself
-
@wompwompwahh I have the file itself if you'd like
@Tusker pretty please with a cherry on top
-
bump for zonetan i mean annalie
-
@Tusker tysm omg!!
-
-
Is it not these you're looking for? Jun is also free.
@WanWan Sadly you can't get Jun Bot anymore, So hopefully someone has the file, and Bump
-
-
-
-
-
Lady Ann bump
-
bump lady ann
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

