Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Sebastian by Inkypop

Sebastian by Inkypop

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forinkypoppressure
16 Posts 5 Posters 1.6k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    reehee2
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I know he isn't out yet, but I need him as soon as he drops-
    He'll be on inky's payhip at some point today I believe they said on Twitter/X, I would also post a photo of the avatar in reference but I haven't figure out how to do that on my phone.
    https://payhip.com/InkysModelingCorner

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R
      R
      reehee2
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      https://payhip.com/b/Ox6dY
      he's out

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SadakoS
        SadakoS
        Sadako
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        why spam -

        R 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SadakoS Sadako

          why spam -

          R
          R
          reehee2
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @whoknows21 because it's been five months, im broke and i know someone out there will buy it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ClaptasticFragC
            ClaptasticFragC
            ClaptasticFrag
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            just hold the fort brother, it might be until new years bc Inkypop's going to have a sale for New Years that'll bring his price down a lot.

            I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

            Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

            If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

            SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

              just hold the fort brother, it might be until new years bc Inkypop's going to have a sale for New Years that'll bring his price down a lot.

              SadakoS
              SadakoS
              Sadako
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @ClaptasticFrag I already got a version testing if it works or not. if it does I'll share it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ClaptasticFragC
                ClaptasticFragC
                ClaptasticFrag
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                ripped or leaked?

                I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

                  ripped or leaked?

                  SadakoS
                  SadakoS
                  Sadako
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @ClaptasticFrag the official files I think

                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  0
                  • SadakoS Sadako

                    @ClaptasticFrag the official files I think

                    R
                    R
                    reehee2
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @whoknows21 awesome, keep us posted?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SadakoS
                      SadakoS
                      Sadako
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      yup

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SadakoS
                        SadakoS
                        Sadako
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        here ya'll go
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • ClaptasticFragC
                          ClaptasticFragC
                          ClaptasticFrag
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          bless you for your work ❤

                          I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                          Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                          If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                          SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ClaptasticFragC ClaptasticFrag

                            bless you for your work ❤

                            SadakoS
                            SadakoS
                            Sadako
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @ClaptasticFrag it's just connections.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AsterionA
                              AsterionA
                              Asterion
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Can someone port this to blender?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SadakoS Sadako

                                here ya'll go
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                S
                                S
                                SinonaSimpSolars
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Sadako do you have sweet noodles too by chance??? I need it >~<

                                SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S SinonaSimpSolars

                                  @Sadako do you have sweet noodles too by chance??? I need it >~<

                                  SadakoS
                                  SadakoS
                                  Sadako
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @SinonaSimpSolars no

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular