Latest SELESTIA, RINDO, & Teleclair ✔
-
Since I've purchased all 3 of these I'll try to keep the most updated versions' links here:
SELESTIA -
RINDO -
TELECLAIR -I've noticed although these models have been posted already, they either aren't the most updated version available or the links have been either deleted and/or are dead.
If a re-up or mirror link is needed, I'll be more than happy to do so, just give me time incase I'm not available right away
have fun & enjoy! -
updated links for RINDO for version 1.08 and TELECLAIR for version 1.1
~ -
-
Many thx dude !
-
System referenced this topic on
-
Thanks much!!
-
thanks you very much
-
Thank you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login