Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. [3Dモデル] ショタ | Shota (@sky_freedom_) [VRC]

[3Dモデル] ショタ | Shota (@sky_freedom_) [VRC]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
shotaavatar
12 Posts 4 Posters 2.0k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • marinnagoldM
    marinnagoldM
    marinnagold
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Looking for this model
    https://codealdnoah.booth.pm/items/2217459

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • kutunga tinkiK
      kutunga tinkiK
      kutunga tinki
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      this is quite an old model

      i have specific teastes~

      FebuaryfakeF 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • kutunga tinkiK kutunga tinki

        this is quite an old model

        FebuaryfakeF
        FebuaryfakeF
        Febuaryfake
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @kutunga-tinki i've had it before, it's not too hard to fix. all it needs fixing is its menu

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • kutunga tinkiK
          kutunga tinkiK
          kutunga tinki
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          i have it can u fix it for us?

          i have specific teastes~

          FebuaryfakeF 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kutunga tinkiK
            kutunga tinkiK
            kutunga tinki
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            or extract the animation with sound so i can put it on my avatar?

            i have specific teastes~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • kutunga tinkiK
              kutunga tinkiK
              kutunga tinki
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              i have specific teastes~

              FebuaryfakeF 1 Reply Last reply
              ♥
              1
              • kutunga tinkiK kutunga tinki

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                FebuaryfakeF
                FebuaryfakeF
                Febuaryfake
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @kutunga-tinki I know I can fix the clothing and nudity toggles but idk if I can do anything about buttbilon if that's okay

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • kutunga tinkiK
                  kutunga tinkiK
                  kutunga tinki
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  i mainly wanted the buttbilon to use it on other avatars if u find out anything plese dm

                  i have specific teastes~

                  FebuaryfakeF 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • kutunga tinkiK kutunga tinki

                    i mainly wanted the buttbilon to use it on other avatars if u find out anything plese dm

                    FebuaryfakeF
                    FebuaryfakeF
                    Febuaryfake
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @kutunga-tinki
                    I have finished the gate of babylon and sent you it in dms
                    abe4e9ce-2346-468e-a463-89b0d452930c-image.png
                    here is me testing it to prove it

                    I made it into a prefab so it can be easily installable, all you need is VRCfury

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • kutunga tinkiK kutunga tinki

                      i have it can u fix it for us?

                      FebuaryfakeF
                      FebuaryfakeF
                      Febuaryfake
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @kutunga-tinki
                      I have fixed the avatar (hopefully)
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      you need VRCfury for my fixes to work, and anything else youd need is already in the package

                      L 1 Reply Last reply
                      ♥
                      0
                      • FebuaryfakeF Febuaryfake

                        @kutunga-tinki
                        I have fixed the avatar (hopefully)
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        you need VRCfury for my fixes to work, and anything else youd need is already in the package

                        L
                        L
                        LeoThere
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Febuaryfake I attempted uploading it, but I'm getting an error with the animator. It says Override_shota is invalid, and I'm trying to dig around in the files to see if there's something to be done about it, but I'm not that skilled at fixing these things

                        FebuaryfakeF 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • L LeoThere

                          @Febuaryfake I attempted uploading it, but I'm getting an error with the animator. It says Override_shota is invalid, and I'm trying to dig around in the files to see if there's something to be done about it, but I'm not that skilled at fixing these things

                          FebuaryfakeF
                          FebuaryfakeF
                          Febuaryfake
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @LeoThere Im not all that sure what that could mean to be honest, im not sure if I could help

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular